Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass, pressure, thrown out of the end zone

Comment

• Screen for a loss of a couple - :21 to go - 3rd and 13 - TO Pitt - that’s their last one - what are they going to do?

Comment

• Pressure, scrambles, runs- gets a few but FLAG - holding on O - FG attempt from 34 - 4( yrd FG its…long enough and it’s NO GOOD - blown wide right - dogs hold on with :03 to go

Dogs - 17
        Pitt - 14

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
          Pressure, scrambles, runs- gets a few but FLAG - holding on O - FG attempt from 34 - 4( yrd FG its…long enough and it’s NO GOOD - blown wide right - dogs hold on with :03 to go

Dogs - 17
          Pitt - 14
          I know you were begging Pitt st to win Billy. You didn’t want to see the dawgs again.

Comment

• Well on the bright side, we still managed to win despite the offense being unable to fully execute all game. Can’t play like that next week though, otherwise we’re toast.

Comment

• Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ? Nothing but disrespect for the GLIAC. Nothing but grand valley blah blah blah miaa is so good blah blah blah. It's funny how narratives change when your chirping word is replaced by reality. GLIAC once again proves why it's the best conference in division two and has been for many years.

On another note the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES absolutely kicked the SH1T out of Ohio State. I'm so happy right now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dvaara View Post
                Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ?
                No, but I don't read all the time.

Comment

• I mean what a forking A$$ kicking. And without the best offensive player they've had in many years. ....just an ABSOLUTE A$$ kicking. Now I don't have to stay up for the USC Notre Dame game because MICHIGAN went into colunbus and kicked the living SH1T out of Ohio State. Three fukin scores are you kidding me?!?!? Keep disrespecting and sleeping on the wolverines.

Comment

• Congrats to GV-we both have great defenses but you have an offense. Next week the de facto title game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No, but I don't read all the time.
                      The he LL you don't Brandon. The miaa superiority complex infested this board. Gv was a good team from a "weak conference" now they're an underachieving team from a great conference. I think I prefer the former. Either way it is clear that the best division two football is played on the shores of the GREAT LAKES.

Comment

Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ? Nothing but disrespect for the GLIAC. Nothing but grand valley blah blah blah miaa is so good blah blah blah. It's funny how narratives change when your chirping word is replaced by reality. GLIAC once again proves why it's the best conference in division two and has been for many years.

On another note the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES absolutely kicked the SH1T out of Ohio State. I'm so happy right now!!!
                        Please, you play the SOS game, and get two home games, against the MIAAs best (Top Taggart isn’t fit for a high school championship game, let alone an elite D2 program). And it still takes a missed field goal to win at the end and only beat the most inept offensive team from NWMSU in a long time by a single score. Seems pretty close to me.

Comment

The he LL you don't Brandon. The miaa superiority complex infested this board. Gv was a good team from a "weak conference" now they're an underachieving team from a great conference. I think I prefer the former. Either way it is clear that the best division two football is played on the shores of the GREAT LAKES.
                          No. Seriously. When did you see this?

Lay off the Wild Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

I know you were begging Pitt st to win Billy. You didn’t want to see the dawgs again.
                            I was torn on this. I love the GLIAC but don't want to have to beat ferris again. At the same time GVSU was seemingly trying to pi$$away a win as was ferris. Michigan was still in the process of destroying OSU. It was a great day but mentally exhausting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No. Seriously. When did you see this?

Lay off the Wild Turkey.
                              From 2001 through whatever year the Miaa got matched with the beast.

Comment

From 2001 through whatever year the Miaa got matched with the beast.
                                Oh. You're fighting old fights.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X