Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Congrats to GV-we both have great defenses but you have an offense. Next week the de facto title game?

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    I mean what a forking A$$ kicking. And without the best offensive player they've had in many years. ....just an ABSOLUTE A$$ kicking. Now I don't have to stay up for the USC Notre Dame game because MICHIGAN went into colunbus and kicked the living SH1T out of Ohio State. Three fukin scores are you kidding me?!?!? Keep disrespecting and sleeping on the wolverines.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ?
    No, but I don't read all the time.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ? Nothing but disrespect for the GLIAC. Nothing but grand valley blah blah blah miaa is so good blah blah blah. It's funny how narratives change when your chirping word is replaced by reality. GLIAC once again proves why it's the best conference in division two and has been for many years.

On another note the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES absolutely kicked the SH1T out of Ohio State. I'm so happy right now!!!

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Well on the bright side, we still managed to win despite the offense being unable to fully execute all game. Can’t play like that next week though, otherwise we’re toast.

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied
    Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
    Pressure, scrambles, runs- gets a few but FLAG - holding on O - FG attempt from 34 - 4( yrd FG its…long enough and it’s NO GOOD - blown wide right - dogs hold on with :03 to go

Dogs - 17
    Pitt - 14
    I know you were begging Pitt st to win Billy. You didn’t want to see the dawgs again.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Pressure, scrambles, runs- gets a few but FLAG - holding on O - FG attempt from 34 - 4( yrd FG its…long enough and it’s NO GOOD - blown wide right - dogs hold on with :03 to go

Dogs - 17
    Pitt - 14

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Screen for a loss of a couple - :21 to go - 3rd and 13 - TO Pitt - that’s their last one - what are they going to do?

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Pass, pressure, thrown out of the end zone

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    FG ties it but Pitt going for the win now

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    TO dogs - :31 to play in game - ball at 14, first and goal for Pitt