X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by tip79 View Post
    What conference were the GV/NWMSU officials from?
    Glvc. GVSU announcers were not impressed but....

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenman View Post

We learned it by watching BCON.
    Lol fair point

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

No one is questioning that you have beat MIAA TEAMS, and Ferris has seamingly beaten most of our playoff teams recently, but today was hardly a blowout.
    It wasn't a blowout correct. But it sure was in Columbus

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by tip79 View Post
    GLVC

Leave a comment:

• tip79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Greenman
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ? Nothing but disrespect for the GLIAC. Nothing but grand valley blah blah blah miaa is so good blah blah blah. It's funny how narratives change when your chirping word is replaced by reality. GLIAC once again proves why it's the best conference in division two and has been for many years.

On another note the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES absolutely kicked the SH1T out of Ohio State. I'm so happy right now!!!
    We learned it by watching BCON.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied

This is not the first time GLIAC teams beat miaa teams. I'd have added "in the playoffs" to my previous statement but that goes without saying considering your pu$$y silo scheduling. Keep playing all of your fellow conference friends every year and then whine about not having a high enough sos to have a home game
    No one is questioning that you have beat MIAA TEAMS, and Ferris has seamingly beaten most of our playoff teams recently, but today was hardly a blowout.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Oh. You're fighting old fights.
    I'm like a scorned old lady. I never forget. Lol

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Please, you play the SOS game, and get two home games, against the MIAAs best (Top Taggart isn’t fit for a high school championship game, let alone an elite D2 program). And it still takes a missed field goal to win at the end and only beat the most inept offensive team from NWMSU in a long time by a single score. Seems pretty close to me.
    This is not the first time GLIAC teams beat miaa teams. I'd have added "in the playoffs" to my previous statement but that goes without saying considering your pu$$y silo scheduling. Keep playing all of your fellow conference friends every year and then whine about not having a high enough sos to have a home game

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

From 2001 through whatever year the Miaa got matched with the beast.
    Oh. You're fighting old fights.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied

No. Seriously. When did you see this?

Lay off the Wild Turkey.
    From 2001 through whatever year the Miaa got matched with the beast.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post

I know you were begging Pitt st to win Billy. You didn’t want to see the dawgs again.
    I was torn on this. I love the GLIAC but don't want to have to beat ferris again. At the same time GVSU was seemingly trying to pi$$away a win as was ferris. Michigan was still in the process of destroying OSU. It was a great day but mentally exhausting.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

The he LL you don't Brandon. The miaa superiority complex infested this board. Gv was a good team from a "weak conference" now they're an underachieving team from a great conference. I think I prefer the former. Either way it is clear that the best division two football is played on the shores of the GREAT LAKES.
    No. Seriously. When did you see this?

Lay off the Wild Turkey.

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Who else remembers how arrogant and cocky miaa fans on this board were prior to the miaa being matched with the GLIAC for the playoffs ? Nothing but disrespect for the GLIAC. Nothing but grand valley blah blah blah miaa is so good blah blah blah. It's funny how narratives change when your chirping word is replaced by reality. GLIAC once again proves why it's the best conference in division two and has been for many years.

On another note the MICHIGAN WOLVERINES absolutely kicked the SH1T out of Ohio State. I'm so happy right now!!!
    Please, you play the SOS game, and get two home games, against the MIAAs best (Top Taggart isn’t fit for a high school championship game, let alone an elite D2 program). And it still takes a missed field goal to win at the end and only beat the most inept offensive team from NWMSU in a long time by a single score. Seems pretty close to me.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied

No, but I don't read all the time.
    The he LL you don't Brandon. The miaa superiority complex infested this board. Gv was a good team from a "weak conference" now they're an underachieving team from a great conference. I think I prefer the former. Either way it is clear that the best division two football is played on the shores of the GREAT LAKES.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X