X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thelakerman
    replied
    Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
    After yesterday’s offensive performance, my confidence is a lot lower than it was going into the playoffs.
    Agreed. Cade had one of the worst games throwing the ball that I’ve seen. Missed open receivers all day….usually throwing too high. He can’t do that against Ferris and win. Gotta keep the adrenaline under control. On the other hand, when he saw a lot of green in front of him he took advantage of it. Too many red zone trips with no points. I don’t understand 4th and goal from the one foot line and giving the ball to your lightest back. Moreno at 230 lbs would have been the better choice….Or, get up under center and sneak it. Of course hindsight is always 20/20 and coaching from the stands is easy.

Leave a comment:

• SoCal Laker
    replied
    It is just nice that it won't be on Thanksgiving weekend. You should have some students back and at least have a decent showing for this PO game.

As a side note, I would chip in on some portable heaters for those stands. The last game of the regular season and into POs tends to get quite chilly!

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Old school football.

Currently, weather.com is saying sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 35F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. a 24 percent chance of precipitation. Most likely to change in the next couple of days.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
    After yesterday’s offensive performance, my confidence is a lot lower than it was going into the playoffs.
    Ferris scored 17.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Who knows. Evidently TA hasn't figured that out either. Most of our games are closer than they need to be. Start playing good teams it's gonna cost us. Cost us against West Florida a few years ago and almost cost us yesterday. Luckily D bailed us out.
    Last edited by DawgUp; 11-27-2022, 01:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BillyGV
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    What;s the over/under on points? Hopefully it snows or we have some form of precipitation. Seems that's the only weather we don't turn the ball over as much in.
    that seems true, why?

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    What;s the over/under on points? Hopefully it snows or we have some form of precipitation. Seems that's the only weather we don't turn the ball over as much in.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Rivalry game in the playoffs. Should be a fun one to watch

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    started a topic GV vs Ferris, version 2.0

GV vs Ferris, version 2.0

Is there really anything to discuss? We all know how it's going to play out at this point, right? Difference will be one score, and it'll be something on special teams or a turnover.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X