Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish1916
    replied
    Laker fans need to take a chill pill. They have bigger issues for next season. The woke president of GVSU is going to eliminate night games and reduce the time for tailgating to 30 minutes to help save the planet.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Just wanted to quote this for now so we can potentially come back to it on Saturday in case you edit it.
    Anyone one heard from Kle?

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
    Where is Kle to defend this POS Mitchell some more??? Defend this Kleselgo!!!
    There is nothing to defend. There hasn't been in a long time.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

That’s the question asked with literally any coaching change. Hell, it’s asked with any change when someone leaves any position in any industry. You don’t sit back and let underachievement rule the day because you don’t know the answer to that question before the need arises.
    A lot of coaches would love that job. Taking over a team with great talent and great facilities and a great advantage over competition and a long history of underachieving makes for a very desirable Destination.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post

Me too. I was hopeful but had zero confidence in Mitchell winning this game. Zero confidence. For the first time in my life I rooted against a gliac team. I hoped Pittsburgh state would win cuz I thought we might have a chance against them. Beating ferris is nothing but a pipe dream with Mitchell. But hey he had beaten them once or twice in the last fifteen tries
    The fact that he couldn’t win despite the fact that this was easily the worst Ferris team we’ve faced since maybe 2012 tells you everything.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by IH8SVSU View Post
    Been saying it for the last several years…fire Matt Mitchell!!!!
    Me too. I was hopeful but had zero confidence in Mitchell winning this game. Zero confidence. For the first time in my life I rooted against a gliac team. I hoped Pittsburgh state would win cuz I thought we might have a chance against them. Beating ferris is nothing but a pipe dream with Mitchell. But hey he had beaten them once or twice in the last fifteen tries

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    I’d gladly trade Coach Jackson (VSU) for Mitchell.
    No. You wouldn’t. Trust me.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied

Sounds good, but who would you replace him with?
    Anybody. There is no d2 program in the country with more advantages than GVSU. None. That's why we won four championships in five years with two different coaches and two different quarterbacks. Who else has done that? NDSU is the closest and they've dominated d1aa since they moved up.

If GVSU is serious about football they need to fire Mitchell within the next five minutes and bring in the coach from Davenport. They'd win the national championship next year if they did. But they won't. Instead they will underachieve until Mitchell retires

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    I’d gladly trade Coach Jackson (VSU) for Mitchell.

Leave a comment:

• Irish1916
    replied

Rip Collins. Oh he is dead, that is okay I would still appoint Rip.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied

That’s the question asked with literally any coaching change. Hell, it’s asked with any change when someone leaves any position in any industry. You don’t sit back and let underachievement rule the day because you don’t know the answer to that question before the need arises.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    . Annese is a GREAT coach.
    I’m surprised an FCS school hasn’t tried to recruit him. Maybe more money isn’t necessarily better money.

Leave a comment:

• IH8SVSU
    replied
    Where is Kle to defend this POS Mitchell some more??? Defend this Kleselgo!!!

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
    Bye bye Losers at Lubbers so sweet…
    Congratulations bulldog 27. You are currently and have been the better program for a long time. Annese is a GREAT coach. I am so fed up with Mitchell that I don't even care what an a$$hole you enjoy being. Keep on keeping on. Maybe in the next decade or so we will get rid of Mitchell. It obviously won't be from being sought after by a bigger program. Nobody is that stupid. But maybe he will get monkey pox and have to step down.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    I thought I heard the announcers say they were from RMAC.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X