Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IH8SVSU
    replied
    Been saying it for the last several years…fire Matt Mitchell!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Originally posted by dvaara View Post
    Geez what a shocker. A Mitchell led grand valley team once again underachieves and disappoints it's fans. But hey it's only happened the last fifteen years so let's give it some more time. What do you say Mitchell apologists? Let's give him another ten years? Fifteen more? I'm shocked no d1aa schools have come calling for him like they did bk and martin. I wonder why?
    Sounds good, but who would you replace him with?

Leave a comment:

• bankslaker
    replied
    My one post on the forum today and probably my last until next season:

Mitchell sucks. Anchor Up Always.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    Geez what a shocker. A Mitchell led grand valley team once again underachieves and disappoints it's fans. But hey it's only happened the last fifteen years so let's give it some more time. What do you say Mitchell apologists? Let's give him another ten years? Fifteen more? I'm shocked no d1aa schools have come calling for him like they did bk and martin. I wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
    Bye bye Losers at Lubbers so sweet…
    Losers are the white trash that graduate from Ferris and wear cammo to football games. Enjoy your trip to the championship while we win at life.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post
    They can’t kick a field goal from the 35 with the wind at their back? Jesus Christ, Mitchell sucks ass.
    No timeouts and 1 second left. FG was never an option.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    That was a fun one to watch.

Leave a comment:

• FSUBulldog27
    replied
    Bye bye Losers at Lubbers so sweet…

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    They can’t kick a field goal from the 35 with the wind at their back? Jesus Christ, Mitchell sucks ass.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied

When you hire the product of a failed offense to lead the offense, this is what you get. The play calling throughout the second half has been terrible.
    I'm so tired of him. He will go down as the most underachieving coach in the history of sports

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    We deserve to lose this game with that play calling.
    Yup. Not to mention running the clock out at the end of the first half instead of going for the throat. We have talent and always have. Mitchell is a terrible coach and always has been. Even if we won this game we would still have Mitchell as coach in the semis so we would be screwed either way. Mitchell lovers can throw his winning percentage out all they want. He's been destroying this program for about a dozen years we can't beat ferris or any other good teams. He is a joke.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied

It's over. Mitchell can't hang with annese.
    When you hire the product of a failed offense to lead the offense, this is what you get. The play calling throughout the second half has been terrible.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    I'm tired of hearing about how good GV's defense is. Let's fu$#ing see it. Now is the Time.
    Doesn’t help that the offense doesn’t do ****. Vitzthum ran sweeps all second half with no gain.

Leave a comment:

• dvaara
    replied
    JFC we’re imploding.
    It's over. Mitchell can't hang with annese.

Leave a comment:

• BeachinLaker
    replied
    It’s over.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X