X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by yote_7 View Post

Why do you know what dog taint smells like?
    why are you more worried about that than your rep for saying something like audacious around a bunch of football people? it just screams "someone steal my lunch money! im a p*ssy!"

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

who the fook is this dude?? i bet your breath smells like great dane taint....
    Why do you know what dog taint smells like?

Leave a comment:

• MrsThortonMelon
    replied
    A British accent might get him more action, don't overlook that buddy.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

That's tender foot. He thinks we should all be welcoming and civil to new comers....probably wakes up in morning and sips a small cup of earl grey tea. Drinks it with his pinky pointing out and talks with a british accent.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Why are you so obsessed with Taylor Swift? Who spends time thinking about her? Only teenage girls and Kanye
    It's definitely a really odd reference.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Where's the sandbaggin? Wheres your reloadmvp, jimbo slice and visionpipe wackadoos? Is this a rivalry game of two of the best teams in the nation meeting in the playoffs thread, or is this a book club meeting?
    don't drag ME into this sh*t show! the season is over. I'm just waiting for reload to get out of his donkey show contract in Tijuanna so we can chat into the late hours again.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

Pretty audacious for you to be so certain of this game going in either outcome.

Leave a comment:

• Thelakerman
    replied

Malik Mitchell is a better passer than Cade. Gulker is a better runner than both Cade and Moore. The good thing about Cade is that he has more experience and makes fewer mistakes
    Well, we’ll just have to agree to disagree.

Leave a comment:

• yote_7
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Clearly you have no history of this forum. Take a weekend and go through some of the old posts between Ferris and GV or GAC/MIAA to get yourself acclimated. If you think I'm here to welcome you and roast smores' over an open fire, you're more tender footed than I thought. I am glad to see that you referred to most of the posters on here as losers. There may be an inkling of hope for you yet.

Then your Taylor Swift fan club has utterly failed their assignment.

Why are you so obsessed with Taylor Swift? Who spends time thinking about her? Only teenage girls and Kanye

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by GV Retired Bum View Post

This is actually hilarious since half of the full time Big Rapids residents cant spell Ferris and have very close relationships with the good looking cousins.
    The only difference between Allendale and Big Rapids is the motel you meet your cousin at has a working ice machine.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Also, do you realize that hardly anyone uses this forum? Probably should just be more welcoming to "new" people. That's what the people running this forum want. Cuz right now, all of us who regularly post here seem to be comprised mostly of losers, with you being the biggest one. If you actually want this forum to get popular, just be less toxic.
    Clearly you have no history of this forum. Take a weekend and go through some of the old posts between Ferris and GV or GAC/MIAA to get yourself acclimated. If you think I'm here to welcome you and roast smores' over an open fire, you're more tender footed than I thought. I am glad to see that you referred to most of the posters on here as losers. There may be an inkling of hope for you yet.

A few friends from Ferris will be sitting with me in the student section on Saturday, and we will see how they get treated. I doubt anyone will take a bite of hot dog and spit it in their hood. I doubt anyone will tell them that they are going to kill them. But we will see.
    Then your Taylor Swift fan club has utterly failed their assignment.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Paging BConn

Leave a comment:

• GorillaTeacher
    replied
    Where's the sandbaggin? Wheres your reloadmvp, jimbo slice and visionpipe wackadoos? Is this a rivalry game of two of the best teams in the nation meeting in the playoffs thread, or is this a book club meeting?

Leave a comment:

• GV Retired Bum
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
    Your GV brethren have trouble with any words over 7 letters.
    This is actually hilarious since half of the full time Big Rapids residents cant spell Ferris and have very close relationships with the good looking cousins.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Pretty tame rivalry. Show us the hate!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X