Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D2expert View Post
    This what happens when some are born with a silver spoon and think they are better than others....
    We are. Our stadium is bigger and nicer, with better jumbotron, and we have higher quality women, and more all over more of them than the sausage party in Big Rapids. Ferris girls..... Woof..

Comment

But yet can't seem to win when it matters :). I hope ya'll sign Matt "Crybaby" Mitchell for another 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by D2expert View Post
        But yet can't seem to win when it matters :). I hope ya'll sign Matt "Crybaby" Mitchell for another 10 years
        Pretty weird coming from someone who had to deal with TA losing to less-talented teams in the playoffs for six straight years, and couldn't win a title with arguably the best player in Division II football history at QB.
        2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Pretty weird coming from someone who had to deal with TA losing to less-talented teams in the playoffs for six straight years, and couldn't win a title with arguably the best player in Division II football history at QB.
          Less talented teams? Please stop. You'll say anything to try and make a point and most of it is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Less talented teams? Please stop. You'll say anything to try and make a point and most of it is ridiculous.
            Ferris has been the most talented team on the field in every game they've played in since TA's third season. Yet he lost in the playoffs six straight years before winning the title. lol

Comment

You think you know so much, but really know so little. All hail Board Almighty!

Comment

You think you know so much, but really know so little. All hail Board Almighty!
                Are you trying to say that three teams with the Harlon Hill trophy winner on them, coming out of the best super region in the country, were not the most talented teams lolol

Comment

Ferris has been the most talented team on the field in every game they've played in since TA's third season.
                  No

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No
                    Thank you Brandon

Kle, having a HH winner does not make your "team" more talented than another team. Nor does coming out of a tough region. I don't recall Ferris being more talented than Valdosta when Jayru Campbell won the trophy. I would think this would be an obvious statement, but you being a GVer...'nough said.

Comment

Thank you Brandon

Kle, having a HH winner does not make your "team" more talented than another team. Nor does coming out of a tough region. I don't recall Ferris being more talented than Valdosta when Jayru Campbell won the trophy. I would think this would be an obvious statement, but you being a GVer...'nough said.
                      So then what is it? Either TA lost in the playoffs because he couldn't build a good team, or he lost in the playoffs because of bad coaching. That's what you always go with when GV loses. So which was it when Ferris was losing?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

No
                        Overly dramatic Kle has emerged and is so easy to troll, he must be really really hurt over Ferris owning them again when it matters. Can D2football.com get him a participation trophy or something to help ease his pain? I'll cover the cost.

Comment

So then what is it? Either TA lost in the playoffs because he couldn't build a good team, or he lost in the playoffs because of bad coaching. That's what you always go with when GV loses. So which was it when Ferris was losing?

Comment

Funny you say that..YOU GVers are the ones who complain about your team's coaching. I just follow along for the ride. TA "built" his team into a 2x back-to-back national championship team. So maybe you should ask yourself that question since you're a Matt Mitchell supporter....

Are you losing in the playoffs because your coach can't build a good team, or because of bad coaching. And aren't you the one riding TAs jock when it's convenient, talking about how GV just happens to be going against one of the greatest D2 coaches of all time? Dude you are all over the place.

Comment

Funny you say that..YOU GVers are the ones who complain about your team's coaching. I just follow along for the ride. TA "built" his team into a 2x back-to-back national championship team. So maybe you should ask yourself that question since you're a Matt Mitchell supporter....

Are you losing in the playoffs because your coach can't build a good team, or because of bad coaching. And aren't you the one riding TAs jock when it's convenient, talking about how GV just happens to be going against one of the greatest D2 coaches of all time? Dude you are all over the place.
                              Ferris is more talented and has better coaching. It's been that way for a decade. I've said that multiple times. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand. You're the one who comes on here every time GV loses to Ferris and claims superiority.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Overly dramatic Kle has emerged and is so easy to troll, he must be really really hurt over Ferris owning them again when it matters. Can D2football.com get him a participation trophy or something to help ease his pain? I'll cover the cost.
                                It's so weird how obsessed you are with GV lol. Like I'm not even sure where you're getting your "insults" from. From a logic standpoint, it doesn't even make sense. Like you just pick a team and go "haha this person is mad because they lost to this team hahahaha" lol what? You must be really really hurt over Mankato and GVSU owning you again and again in the playoffs when it matters. Did that hurt you? Golly gee whiz, I hope so! Hyuck hyuck! Take that!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X