Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any criminal charges arise from the regional final post-game activities?
    Last edited by tip79; 01-06-2023, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Have not heard anything. Only the playoff suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by tip79 View Post
        Did any criminal charges arise from the regional finals post-game activities?
        Ottawa County is still in progress...this is not a high priority for them so expect later this month to early February for charges to be filed and on how many and who remains to be seen.

Comment

Any update on the status of the investigation?

Comment

If MSU is any indication I doubt anything will come of this. Especially as this was no where near as egregious as the MSU/UM situation.

Comment

I agree. If charges were to be filed it would have happened by now.

Comment

Serious question.
                If this was hockey and a stick was used.would everyone be this upset about this deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Serious question.
                  If this was hockey and a stick was used.would everyone be this upset about this deal?
                  Marty McSorley was suspended for a year (ultimately never played again) after hitting an opponent in the head with a stick intentionally, and was found guilty of assault and given 18 months of probation.
                  2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

Marty McSorley was suspended for a year (ultimately never played again) after hitting an opponent in the head with a stick intentionally, and was found guilty of assault and given 18 months of probation.
                    We don't really have hockey around here, and I always wondered what happened when someone did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

We don't really have hockey around here, and I always wondered what happened when someone did that.
                      The 1:52 mark shows what McSorley did:

2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X