Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standings/Records Predictions

I know the coaches poll came out, wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on how things will shake out.

I’ll say (D2 records):
    1. GV - 9-1 (6-0)
    2. FS - 8-1 (5-1)
    3. DU - 8-2 (4-2)
    4. MTU - 6-3 (3-3)
    5. SVSU - 4-6 (2-4)
    6. WSU - 1-9 (1-5)
    7. NMU - 0-10 (0-6)

I think it will be a tough ask for GV to beat Ferris with a new head coach this year. Hopefully, but we'll see.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

I think the GLIAC poll is pretty spot on. My (boring) expectation is that Ferris, GV, and DU will fight for the top 3, with DU closer to 3 and SVSU than to 2 and GVSU. The rest will fight amongst themselves for final position. 5 of WSUs 9 losses last year were by 1 score, so there's gotta be some luck swinging the Warriors' way. Big key this year for Wayne is buying into Wheatley's system.
      1. Ferris
      2. GV
      3. DU
      4. SVSU
      5. WSU
      6. MTU
      7. NMU

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post
        I think it will be a tough ask for GV to beat Ferris with a new head coach this year. Hopefully, but we'll see.
        Not sure why everyone is saying a HC change is going to make such a difference. I get it when whole systems change (Wayne, NMU) but GV and Tech have the same guys calling the O and D, neither had a lot of player turnover. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t see any drop off (due to HC changes) for either Tech or GV.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X