Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LakerDad

I did not see that as listless and bored. Instead, that was the best 17 minutes of football I've seen GV play in about ever. Perfect execution on everything.
    Agree on that. Ferris looked more in shock than anything else in the GV game. Maybe discombobulated. But they better get it together soon or it will be an early playoff exit. This thing of completely ignoring the tailback in the offense is getting annoying. They're making it easy for defenses to defend them.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Agree on that. Ferris looked more in shock than anything else in the GV game. Maybe discombobulated. But they better get it together soon or it will be an early playoff exit. This thing of completely ignoring the tailback in the offense is getting annoying. They're making it easy for defenses to defend them.
      It's another straw on that camel's back. All teams have weaknesses, but IMO, FSI's secondary, Oline, and RB's are areas that dropped off. Even last season, FSU had enough weapons with that oline, that an above average RB didn't hurt them much. I may have to eat these words, but it's what I'm seeing through my blue colored glasses.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X