Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris Vs Davenport

Davenport up 3 at half. I'm listening to the Ferris feed, even the announcers seem tired of the Ferris penalties and shenanigans. By the way the Ferris announcers are pretty darn good. I missed the first quarter, what happened to Gulker? Mitchell and Trinidad have been the qb's since I've been listening. Gulker is a real difference maker.

As much respect as I have for Ferris as back to back champs, they better make some significant adjustments at half. Davenport read all the bulletin board material and has come to play.

lol well thats one way to start the 2nd half!

Comment

So far nice 2nd half answer by Ferris.

Comment

Ferris looked listless and bored in the 1st half. Might have been one of if not the worst looking 1st half I've seen out of them ever. 2nd half energy was a lot better. Stephens has basically won this game. Opening 2nd half kickoff TD, INT return for a TD, add another 1st half pick and he's having a day. Games not over yet, but if they win he needs the gameball.
        Last edited by DawgUp; 11-04-2023, 12:27 PM.

Comment

knew the Dogs would do it in the 2nd half

Comment

Dogs are in - wild region 3

Comment

IF GV wins next week they should move to 2 in the region

Comment

Lots of 1 loss teams in Region 3

Comment

Originally posted by BillyGV View Post
                  IF GV wins next week they should move to 2 in the region
                  I might be wrong, but don't be surprised to see them there this Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Nicolette View Post

I might be wrong, but don't be surprised to see them there this Monday...
                    Yes, it could happen - several key losses in the region today

Comment

Those last few spots for region 3 are gonna leave someone with some hurt feelings..

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                        Those last few spots for region 3 are gonna leave someone with some hurt feelings..
                        I gotta believe the dreaded earned access comes into play for Indy.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post

I gotta believe the dreaded earned access comes into play for Indy.
                          Probably will come into play unless Henderson beats OBU, I think that would put Indy at 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Gliac_fan10 View Post

Probably will come into play unless Henderson beats OBU, I think that would put Indy at 10?
                            My mind is spinning...Could a one loss team really drop to 10? Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                              Ferris looked listless and bored in the 1st half. Might have been one of if not the worst looking 1st half I've seen out of them ever. 2nd half energy was a lot better. Stephens has basically won this game. Opening 2nd half kickoff TD, INT return for a TD, add another 1st half pick and he's having a day. Games not over yet, but if they win he needs the gameball.
                              What about the first half of the GVSU game this year when they kinda got their doors blown off??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X