Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GVLakerFan24 View Post
    If they do go the patio route I hope it’s open to all and not just something that’s super exclusive or for groups only. That white tent in the corner is the biggest waste of space in the stadium. Most games there’s no one even renting it out and it’s a bad view of the game anyway.

and even if MAC schools were in the FCS I don’t see them drawing huge crowds, even with a playoff on the line. The majority of people in this region will also care more about UM, MSU, OSU, and ND. It’s areas like Montana and the Dakotas that draw huge FCS crowds because there is no power 5 school competition
    Right, those schools in the Dakotas and Montana have the advantage that those FCS schools are the big state schools and most of the movers and shakers there have gone to school there, or their kids have gone to school there.

Comment

GVSU would likely be a much better fit in the MAC than many of the directional Michigan schools. I don't think they should, nor will they, but the rest of Michigan is probably too high, and it seems like athletic funding in Michigan is a lawless land where the money can come from anywhere, and who cares how much they spend, right?

Comment

Fire Matt Mitchell

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X