Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Moore so close to breaking that - just tripped up

Comment

• And the offense promptly goes 3 and out. Man. Run the ball.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Wow, was that some type of center screen? - big rush and then threw it - hmmm

Comment

• GV was gonna fake that punt, but Harding set up to defend against it, I think.

Comment

• Yes, we need to run the ball - lean on them and make some drives of our own - the penalties have killed us

Comment

• Yes we really need some quicker hitter screens or a freaking run play. Stuck in the mud trying (and failing) the same play calls over and over

Comment

• I'm listening to the Grand Valley radio broadcast. The color analyst does nothing but ***** about the officials. He has said several times that "these officials are a joke". Does he have a kid playing for Grand Valley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jungle Jim View Post
                  I'm listening to the Grand Valley radio broadcast. The color analyst does nothing but ***** about the officials. He has said several times that "these officials are a joke". Does he have a kid playing for Grand Valley?
                  Yes.

Comment

• This is a dangerous situation if Harding goes for this. I think if they go for it, you just kinda let them have it. You don't wanna get caught pressing up to stop them for a loss and give up a big play.

Comment

• I don't know what to say about the OL. Either they're not protecting well enough, the receivers aren't getting open, or the routes are taking too long to develop. We've gotta do SOMETHING to tone down that pressure.

Comment

• First down run - maybe let’s run some more

Comment

• Cade is so off… line not helping but he’s not even close on some throws where guys are wide open

Comment

• The lack of on-field adjustment to projected pressure is bizarre. Does Cade have the freedom to audible?

Comment

• Okay well those last two throws were great lol

Comment

• I can't tell if this is the greatest or worst football game I've ever watched

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X