Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

GV being 14 point "favorites" against UWF seems steep. Rumor has it, UWF is about to announce a D1 move within the next few months. If true, I assume they're going to be stocked up on a bunch of FBS and FCS transfers the next year or two, more so than they usually are.
    Sure, but they won't have extra schollies for this year. And you think they'll get FBS/xfrs this season in hope that they move up in '25? I don't see that. They may get a couple, but I can't see that reason being the difference maker. Still, I do find 14 pts on the high side.

Comment

Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post

Roosevelt was a solid program in the NAIA. I wouldn't expect them to be immediate contenders in the GLIAC, but I feel like they're capable of winning at least a few games.
      I agree, I was not really in agreement with Massey on some of their spreads, I think they will beat Campbellsville, and have a good shot on hanging around with and having a shot to beat maybe Wayne and for sure Northern.

Comment

Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

GV being 14 point "favorites" against UWF seems steep. Rumor has it, UWF is about to announce a D1 move within the next few months. If true, I assume they're going to be stocked up on a bunch of FBS and FCS transfers the next year or two, more so than they usually are.
        Agreed that 14 seems steep. And, Ferris being a TD dog to anyone is hard to buy as well. Don't care if it's on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishlaker View Post

Agreed that 14 seems steep. And, Ferris being a TD dog to anyone is hard to buy as well. Don't care if it's on the road.
          It's that Massey MIAA bias. It typically has the MIAA teams higher rated than other conferences. No clue as to why that is. Look at the GV/FSU spread... it's lower, And I don't think Massey takes in rivalry factors as it's based upon numbers.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X