Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

There is no "Q" in Ouachita.

Guess Ouachita shouldn't have sat starters in the second half of some of those games. Cost us in the IPR
    Holly ****e that's embarrassing. My mistake, I'll go back and fix. Thanks for pointing out.

Remember that these numbers are relative to their schedule not the other teams in SR3. The defensive rating is elite. The offensive rating is still in the (+) which means opposing defenses performed worse than they usually do when they face OBU.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
      Remember that these numbers are relative to their schedule not the other teams in SR3. The defensive rating is elite. The offensive rating is still in the (+) which means opposing defenses performed worse than they usually do when they face OBU.
      Really great! Thanks for taking the time with this. Really shows how great Ferris is on both sides of the ball. I think one of the reasons Harding and Ouachita have such high Defense ratings is time of possession. Both are primarily running teams that eat up the clock. Opposing teams will have fewer opportunities than an average game to score. I wonder if there is a general correlation there or not?

Comment

Originally posted by MilSF View Post

Really great! Thanks for taking the time with this. Really shows how great Ferris is on both sides of the ball. I think one of the reasons Harding and Ouachita have such high Defense ratings is time of possession. Both are primarily running teams that eat up the clock. Opposing teams will have fewer opportunities than an average game to score. I wonder if there is a general correlation there or not?
        Ferris is a monster. I had to go back and and recheck when I saw the numbers.
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

There is no "Q" in Ouachita.

Guess Ouachita shouldn't have sat starters in the second half of some of those games. Cost us in the IPR
          Uhh... Don't you think most of the teams here have some of that issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Uhh... Don't you think most of the teams here have some of that issue?
            I think he was missing his /s for sarcasm. I'm pretty sure FSU was sitting the first two strings during the 52-0 win over Michigan Tech :laugh: Looks like NWMSU had about four games like that too.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X