Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I agree. I was just wondering if the LU QB was that elusive. OBU didn't have the usual D look today.
      Well congrats to OBU for Conference championship.

Hats off to LU. They did what they needed to do.

Comment

Amazing game to witness no matter the outcome.

Headed back to STL now. I'll give more thoughts later.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
          Amazing game to witness no matter the outcome.

Headed back to STL now. I'll give more thoughts later.

Comment

Congrats to Lindenwood.

Lined up and beat our tails.

Gonna be a long off season and we have lots of holes to fill before next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
              Congrats to Lindenwood.

Lined up and beat our tails.

Gonna be a long off season and we have lots of holes to fill before next season.
              They have been doing a good job of that. OBU loses plaenty, but still brings back QB.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HUBisons1 View Post
                  Personally, I hope that the GLVC goes 0-2 tomorrow by a big margin. No way this league should have 2 teams in the playoffs. Hope the combined score is 100-14.
                  This did not age well. Hats off to Lindenwood. QB is a hell of a player

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

I agree. I was just wondering if the LU QB was that elusive. OBU didn't have the usual D look today.
                    Well congrats to OBU for Conference championship.

Hats off to LU. They did what they needed to do.
                    He's a good runner, but the fact that he's a threat to pull up and throw a dime once he gets out of the pocket makes it a lot tougher for a defender to fully commit.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

He's a good runner, but the fact that he's a threat to pull up and throw a dime once he gets out of the pocket makes it a lot tougher for a defender to fully commit.
                      Yeah. The OBU D seemed to be in position for him to run and the WR's continued to get open. At least that is what I saw switching back and forth with the NWMSU and OBU game. He's young too. LU builds on D will help.

Comment

Those 2 seeds have seemed to struggle the last 3 years. 7 of the twelve 2 vs 7 games have been won by the 7 seed.

Comment

So just getting into bed after getting back.

Wow, what a day! I'll give my thoughts here as a fan, because I can speak without having to worry about objectivity, Haha!

For OBU
                          Brockton Brown is a GROWNAZZ MAN. I like watching him run the ball (would've liked it more not against us). He doesn't have an ounce of hesitation in him. You know how they call Leveon Bell a patient back. That's the opposite of Brown. He gets going with speed and violence.

Brazeal is a damn good QB. That scramble for a first down on 3rd and 11 in the 4th quarter was incredible. Consistently found ways to make plays.

Allie Freeman is as advertised. That 1 handed catch. Are you kidding?

Very nice facilities and campus!

For lindenwood...
                          O Line- that was a clean pocket. OL played their butts off.

Henneman is unstoppable. That was one of the best D2 corners in the country lined up on him for much of the day.

Nash is looking like what is Lindenwood fans were expecting him to be!

Seers is a monster

Tavian Weary is picking a great time to have some breakout games.

Jordan Perry with the clutch pick!

We've been waiting for Spencer Redd to break one all year. Great timing!

Garner was perfect on kicks today. Accounted for 11 points

Brister is pretty good.

Great job by Coach Stugart and staff!
                          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Last thing I forgot to mention last night was the 3rd down conversion rate. Obviously with a high scoring game you'd expect that it might be good on both sides.

OBU hit their season average going 6 for 10.

Lindenwood played out of their heads going 10 for 13. That was a huge difference in the game.
                            Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                              Last thing I forgot to mention last night was the 3rd down conversion rate. Obviously with a high scoring game you'd expect that it might be good on both sides.

OBU hit their season average going 6 for 10.

Lindenwood played out of their heads going 10 for 13. That was a huge difference in the game.
                              Wow! Didn't dissect the box score well enough. That is truly amazing and is crushing to n opposing defense. Will need a similar effort in the 'Ville next week to march on.

Comment

Unfortunately I was only able to pick up the game tracker starting in the fourth quarter, but what a game. Lindenwood definitely plays up to their level of competition and almost every game has been a nail biter.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X