Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeon 13 View Post
    I could see a GMAC team or Notre Dame ??
    I don't think Notre Dame will have any OOC dates next year. The only MEC teams with OOC dates will be UNC Pembroke and one other team (I think it's Charleston), both in Week 1.

Comment

Well there goes that.

Comment

Can a GLVC team play three GMACs in the same season now with the agreement? Realize it starts in 2021 but contracts usually are at least for two years home and away. Still can play other GLIACs if anyone with an open date. U Indy played two GLIACs for multiple years.

Comment

There is depth at DB and LB for U Indy but it's young and for the LBs it's undersized. All three of those LBs mentioned above are young and undersized. They need to develop physically and that takes a couple years.

So My U Indy Wish List
          1. A transfer LB ready to go.
          2. A transfer OL ready to go.
          3. A transfer DB ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
            Can a GLVC team play three GMACs in the same season now with the agreement? Realize it starts in 2021 but contracts usually are at least for two years home and away. Still can play other GLIACs if anyone with an open date. U Indy played two GLIACs for multiple years.
            I think the agreement is for the 3rd and 4th weeks. My guess is whatever you want to do with the other two weeks is up to you.

Comment

My UIndy wish List
              1) Depth on DL (Dominant DE)
              2) Depth at LB
              3) Use the TE and HB on underneath routes(get McKeller and Clinton more touches in the passing game)

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeon 13 View Post
                My UIndy wish List
                1) Depth on DL (Dominant DE)
                2) Depth at LB
                3) Use the TE and HB on underneath routes(get McKeller and Clinton more touches in the passing game)
                My only concern with Coach Gillin is why not get the H-Back and TE the ball more so teams need to cover that. I know they used to save it ("Moses play") and not use it until absolutely needing 15 yards or a TD in the red zone. But as much as U Indy got beat by the short pass this year they should realize they can return the favor and exploit other teams the way they get exploited.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X