Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
    Why don’t you guys invite Lincoln (MO) to your conference. We will let you have them without having to payout.
    Oh I see they listened and took Lincoln off the MIAA hands. 👍🏼

Comment

I'll tell you one thing, with as much respect as I can give to the GLVC teams, the message board for the conference is extremely dead. I would have expected some more hype with UIU joining and Lincoln returning. Is this board normally as quiet, I know it's offseason but ouch.

Comment

The GLVC has been a basketball conference. I think football is not given the same level as importance in the GLVC as it is in other conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          The GLVC has been a basketball conference. I think football is not given the same level as importance in the GLVC as it is in other conferences.
          Oof, just looked at the boards down there and there must be very little crossover of football fans in the GLVC that are also Basketball Fans. 1 post in the GLVC thread in the past year!

Comment

GLVC basketball threads used to be very busy with SIU and Bellarmine but they both moved up. Now it's pretty much Drury and none of those schools have football. In the GMAC, the KWC fans are all about basketball and you also have some Cedarville posters, also no football. I have told people in Findlay football about this site but haven't seen anyone show up. A few Tiffin, Walsh and Dominican fans show up occasionally but that's about it. When Hillsdale went to the GMAC their posters all but disappeared.

Comment

I used to post on here quite a bit, but then most anyone from UIndy quit posting, and BigSig was gone after Lindenwood moved up. So, in trying to not be like the one guy in the basketball board that loves just talking to himself about the Drury Panthers, I kind of just lurk now and/or post with my old MIAA brethren instead of just shouting at clouds.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
                I used to post on here quite a bit, but then most anyone from UIndy quit posting, and BigSig was gone after Lindenwood moved up. So, in trying to not be like the one guy in the basketball board that loves just talking to himself about the Drury Panthers, I kind of just lurk now and/or post with my old MIAA brethren instead of just shouting at clouds.
                Just sad

Comment

I like checking if there is any new news about schools moving up

Comment

Originally posted by UISguy23 View Post
                    I like checking if there is any new news about schools moving up
                    Now would be the time for Uindy but hey I'm sure that will get shot down too.

Comment

Originally posted by TSU_Mike59 View Post
                      Sup, lol

There was never that much action over here. For better or worse lot's of this type of banter has migrated to twitter over the years, (mostly worse imo, but twitter is a cesspool lol)
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Now would be the time for Uindy but hey I'm sure that will get shot down too.
                        Ya idk whats going on with UIndy

Comment

Peacock baseball head coach just left for Southwest Minnesota State.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Sup, lol

There was never that much action over here. For better or worse lot's of this type of banter has migrated to twitter over the years, (mostly worse imo, but twitter is a cesspool lol)
                            And there was a mass exodus of U Indy posters that left a few years back just before you joined this messageboard. At one time we had 5-8 regulars counting me.

Everything seems on hold at U Indy until the new president hires an AD. Stadium upgrade and conference decision has stalled etc. Still a school that gets way more excited about football than anything else which is impressive being such a basketball state.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post

And there was a mass exodus of U Indy posters that left a few years back just before you joined this messageboard. At one time we had 5-8 regulars counting me.

Everything seems on hold at U Indy until the new president hires an AD. Stadium upgrade and conference decision has stalled etc. Still a school that gets way more excited about football than anything else which is impressive being such a basketball state.
                              I feel like that AD search has been going on for months. What the heck is the hold up?

Comment

There are a couple of Peacock posters, so maybe there will be a little increased activity. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see some NSIC posters sneak over to check up on the Peacocks every once in a while.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X