Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I feel like that AD search has been going on for months. What the heck is the hold up?
    Been waiting on the new president now hired starts July 1st. I'm game for posting on these boards but thinking UIndy can't stay GLVC long with its western drift over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDog View Post

Been waiting on the new president now hired starts July 1st. I'm game for posting on these boards but thinking UIndy can't stay GLVC long with its western drift over the years.
      Ya, the President and AD leaving almost un unison was poor timing. Ya, the GLVC drift has to be addressed sooner or later. whether that be with a Division I move, or a simple shift to the GMAC. Been a big fan of the latter since I was on campus a number of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Uindy18 View Post

Ya, the President and AD leaving almost un unison was poor timing. Ya, the GLVC drift has to be addressed sooner or later. whether that be with a Division I move, or a simple shift to the GMAC. Been a big fan of the latter since I was on campus a number of years ago.
        Yeah, not too many Great Lakes in Iowa or Missouri. UIndy would be 3rd in enrollment in the GMAC. Travel would be better in some aspects, especially compared to D1.

Comment

Yeah, not too many Great Lakes in Iowa or Missouri. UIndy would be 3rd in enrollment in the GMAC. Travel would be better in some aspects, especially compared to D1.
          Ya, really hoping Uindy adopts a NDSU/FCS thought process when it comes to the D1/D2 debate. Why move up to be a middle of the road program when you can be a consistent winner at the lower level?

Comment

UIndy Travel: Easy straight shots to Columbus and Cincinnati, prefer playing Hillsdale, prefer playing like privates,Tiffin and Findlay (and Hillsdale) close to Indiana city of Fort Wayne that we've always recruited heavily. GLVC Upper Iowa isn't the 10 hour trip to GLIAC UP but would be 5 plus. Enrollment: In less than five years we went from being classified as a "large private" and growing to "mid-sized" and recovering. New UIndy Prez was hired to get us back on financial track - that's it.

Comment

GMAC will have 10 football playing schools this fall. If UIndy is sincere about a long membership in the GMAC then I think we need another football playing school to join with them. OR they can wait and see if one of the current members drops football. Ya never know.

Comment

Uindy just needs to jump to the OVC and get it over with

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                  GMAC will have 10 football playing schools this fall. If UIndy is sincere about a long membership in the GMAC then I think we need another football playing school to join with them. OR they can wait and see if one of the current members drops football. Ya never know.
                  Notable is that Davenport the only private left in the GLIAC. They had a good year but some assuming one of these days they'll make the move to pair up with Northwood. For the GLIAC's sake, hopefully it's not until the conference can grow a little stronger. After Davenport's good football year, I'd guess a GMAC school leaves before Davenport makes a move.

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post

Notable is that Davenport the only private left in the GLIAC.
                    Until Roosevelt joins.

Comment

Welcome (officially) to the GLVC, peacocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Until Roosevelt joins.
                        Thanks. Hoping Roosevelt can hang in there after a couple years in the conference.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X