Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

GAC guy here. Just wondering if the GAC and MIAA could ever have a non conference agreement or something along those lines. GAC teams don't play any non conference games, but if they split into two divisions, it could be a possibility.

Re: Would having a non conference agreement with the GAC work?

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
    GAC guy here. Just wondering if the GAC and MIAA could ever have a non conference agreement or something along those lines. GAC teams don't play any non conference games, but if they split into two divisions, it could be a possibility.

Greetings my southern Mule brother. The MIAA posters are all in for non conference games. Just need somebody who knows somebody to get this thing rolling. Maybe we need a write in campaign from the posters to their individual schools to show that the fan base is very interested. What do ya think? Any other ideas out there on how to get this thing rolling or are we just sitting here with stars in our eyes and it's not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
      Greetings my southern Mule brother. The MIAA posters are all in for non conference games. Just need somebody who knows somebody to get this thing rolling. Maybe we need a write in campaign from the posters to their individual schools to show that the fan base is very interested. What do ya think? Any other ideas out there on how to get this thing rolling or are we just sitting here with stars in our eyes and it's not going to happen.
      I know there is baseball/softball agreements, as well as basketball in place already. I think the big hang up with Football is that the conference would have to be realigned. That would take some major under going. But I was curious if yall were bored as well playing the same conference teams every year.

Comment

I know there is baseball/softball agreements, as well as basketball in place already. I think the big hang up with Football is that the conference would have to be realigned. That would take some major under going. But I was curious if yall were bored as well playing the same conference teams every year.
        We're bored stiff just playing teams in our own conference. The same teams every year, the same old road trips..yada...yada...yada....we want the excitement of playing a couple of different teams during the regular season and some different road trips. Would love to see a Mule Fest between UCM and Southern Arkansas.

I'm surprised Brandon hasn't jumped in here already....nobody wants to see this happen more than the high priest of the D2 Football Message Board......Hale Caesar....haha
        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-11-2018, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
          We're bored stiff just playing teams in our own conference. The same teams every year, the same old road trips..yada...yada...yada....we want the excitement of playing a couple of different teams during the regular season and some different road trips. Would love to see a Mule Fest between UCM and Southern Arkansas.

I'm surprised Brandon hasn't jumped in here already....nobody wants to see this happen more than the high priest of the D2 Football Message Board......Hale Caesar....haha
          What's crazy is my name is Brandon. Speaking of though Shangi Mule said something about getting a petition in place or a campaign in place. How would we do that?

Comment

Do you really want to be ridiculed by all the MIAA more than you already are....:smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
              Do you really want to be ridiculed by all the MIAA more than you already are....:smile-big:
              Oh we got a wise guy huhh? Last time I checked we kept our own in Baseball, Softball, and Basketball. With not yet proving ourselves in Football.

Comment

congrats on success in the offseason hobbies comp.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                  congrats on success in the offseason hobbies comp.

Squat for brains response from the bottom 1% of Bearcat posters.

Comment

Go Bearcats!
                    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Would love some out of conference games to see where everyone was at. NW used to drop one to Abilene Christian in the regular season, improve and then get pay back in the post season. Hard to tell where the conference is at.

Comment

Oh we got a wise guy huhh? Last time I checked we kept our own in Baseball, Softball, and Basketball. With not yet proving ourselves in Football.
                        Glad that you could post all those accolades for non-football stuff. Looks at though the North End of your South Bound Muleriders lost in the regional tournament of baseball. I think that Brandon does have a small portion of this message board dedicated to those sports if you want to post in there for someone to read.:loser:

Comment

Squat for brains response from the bottom 1% of Bearcat posters.
                          You must still be panty twisted over that Arrowhead failure...

Comment

You must still be panty twisted over that Arrowhead failure...

"panty twisted"? That's pretty sissy for a BearScat from Hickwood, Missouri.
                            Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 07-19-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

"panty twisted"? That's pretty sissy for a BearScat from Hickwood, Missouri.
                              That is the best comeback you have...(weak)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X