Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO thread 2018.

Well lets start this thread with something new.
    https://kfor.com/2018/08/17/uco-unve...rmance-center/

https://newsok.com/article/5605176/n...the-tough-miaa
    Go Bronchos!

Re: UCO thread 2018.

Looks like really nice facility addition.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Roll Chos!

Comment

I don't foresee UCO moving to D-I. Which conference would invite the Bronchos? The Southland, WAC, Mo Valley?? IF some conference invited UCO my money would be on the Southland. They have thirteen members (11 football) and Central Arkansas is an outlier too, so in a way an odd travel partner. But looking at the LSC board you'd think they'd all *cough Tarleton cough* get an invite soon.

UCO would be the 2nd largest institution in their conference by enrollment, but UCO only has five men's sports and one of them is wrestling which the SLC doesn't offer.

I could be wrong depending upon the new president is. But whomever replaces Betz would likely have that choice in their hands. I have mixed feelings about the Chos being D-I one day myself. But whatever happens I just want them to compete.
          Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
            I don't foresee UCO moving to D-I. Which conference would invite the Bronchos? The Southland, WAC, Mo Valley?? IF some conference invited UCO my money would be on the Southland. They have thirteen members (11 football) and Central Arkansas is an outlier too, so in a way an odd travel partner. But looking at the LSC board you'd think they'd all *cough Tarleton cough* get an invite soon.

UCO would be the 2nd largest institution in their conference by enrollment, but UCO only has five men's sports and one of them is wrestling which the SLC doesn't offer.

I could be wrong depending upon the new president is. But whomever replaces Betz would likely have that choice in their hands. I have mixed feelings about the Chos being D-I one day myself. But whatever happens I just want them to compete.
            Roll Chos!

Comment

I think 4 d-1 programs is more than Oklahoma could support.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                I think 4 d-1 programs is more than Oklahoma could support.
                We might as well swap places with KU, any of the MIAA programs literally could have done what they did in the Big 12 last season. lol
                Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post
                  We might as well swap places with KU, any of the MIAA programs literally could have done what they did in the Big 12 last season. lol
                  Even worse, the new AD is football focused, so he'll probably managae to screw up one of the premiere BBall schools in the country.

Comment

Good evening folks..got room for 1 more in the MIAA/UCO group? I'm moving to Edmond in September (closer to my family as they age). Seemed like a good thing to do, with lots of built in friends in the immediate area (and some good golf courses too).

Not sure when I'll get to take in the first game, maybe on 9/22 depending on what time we roll in with the moving trailers/trucks. More than likely, will be 10/20. Hope to catch a few along the way this year (and you never know where else I might pop up in MIAA land)

Trading the Purple and Gold at D1 UNA for the Bronchos.

Comment

You're close enough, you could just be a Pitt fan instead.

Comment

neh he's good with us. you lost him with the picture of the larpers in your tailgate area.

Comment

What's a larper?

Comment

Live Action Role Player.....

the freak shows out in the park last year swinging the toilet paper roll swords and armor made out of cardboard and tinfoil

Comment

A lot depends on your feelings toward the letter H. Love it? The Bronchos are your team. Hate it? Pittsburgh - H is your choice.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X