Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO at Pitt

Get er going.

New oc and dc for Pitt and folks have been tight lipped in SEK. No idea what to expect aside from one player being quoted as loving the "new offense". It has me more excited for game 1 than I have been in quite a while.
    Last edited by Predatory Primates; 08-26-2018, 06:06 AM.

very talented UCO roster and the Jungle will be rocking on opening night.
    Roll Chos!

Comment

Re: UCO at Pitt

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Get er going.

New oc and dc for Pitt and folks have been tight lipped in SEK. No idea what to expect aside from one player being quoted as loving the "new offense". It has me more excited for game 1 than I have been in quite a while.
      guess you better order up extra patch kits for the ole blow up doll huh?

Comment

Not sure if I will be burning couches because Pitt sucks, or talking trash because they are good? Looking forward to finding out.

One thing I know is that they have to slap the sleeping giant to get it started.

Comment

Comment

I feel like the Pitt defense will win this game.
            Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
              I feel like the Pitt defense will win this game.
              Roll Chos!

Comment

I'm excited about all the changes, as well. Really looking forward to seeing Dreiling's defense. UCO will be a great dline and lb test. They will run right at it.

Not sure about dbacks some transfers back there, and that's been a mixed bag in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  I'm excited about all the changes, as well. Really looking forward to seeing Dreiling's defense. UCO will be a great dline and lb test. They will run right at it.

Not sure about dbacks some transfers back there, and that's been a mixed bag in the past.
                  I feel like a lot of that was the secondary being out of position. Dreiling was always in position to make the play, because he was always studying film. I think he has his defense playing better than what we have seen in the past.
                  Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
                    I feel like a lot of that was the secondary being out of position. Dreiling was always in position to make the play, because he was always studying film. I think he has his defense playing better than what we have seen in the past.
                    I hope so. I know he's a preparation monster.

Comment

This could very well be a 17-10 game.
                      Uneducated guess, but UCO has a solid shot in this one.
                      Yes, we should have a good defense. A good turn-key defense from last year.
                      Offense is a great unknown - so far.
                      Look for UCO to pick up where they left off.

Better head over to the "pick-em" and put it in writing...

Comment

https://bronchosports.com/news/2018/...episode-1.aspx

UCO site has a bunch of position articles, pregame write-up etc...

Nice stuff.

Comment

I didn't realize The Pitt D would get a crack at a brand new QB.

NOt sure how much it will matter with the way UCO likes to pound the ball.

Comment

Young DC that has practically no experience. Not saying hes underqualified or anything but there will be some growing pains for a young coach. Getting calls in early for kids to understand, adjusting and getting calls relayed to players in time. Can have a strong football mind but some of that comes with experience.

Comment

I am expecting a sloppy game for sure, week 1 generally is, at least for UCO. Whoever wins the turnover battle probably has this in the bag.

Latest article on bronchosports.com has us playing all three QBs? Calhoon and Garrett know the system well though, I have high hopes for both of them. I would for sure expect to see a heavy dose of Clay McKenzie though, assuming his knee holds up.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X