Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gorillas vs. 'Chos Game Day Thread

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    The one in your backfield all night making plays.

wasn't necessarily trying to be a smart ass just looking at where he was lining up mostly. neither the left tackle or left guard have taken a snap in college as a starter. little difficult for the run game.

But the defense front 7 did look legit. they did for sure. latt did an outstanding job at stunting and twisting the key to our lack of running game I thought was the fact that we couldn't get to the linebackers and they were coming down hill quickly

Chos could roll from here on out if they get that offense figured out. they will. I think we need to slow our roll a lil bit and not call plays like we have a 5th year senior taking snaps under center, and 2 all conference/American WRS.

Good luck to you all and may your Son stay injury free.
    same to you guys. thank you

Comment

They moved Thomas all over the place to keep him out of double teams.

Dreiling's defense was really prepared. They were clearly trying to stop the run and rattle the young qbs when they had to throw.

They did both pretty well. Players looked cherry picked and molded. Guys who needed to add a little beef did, others came in lighter and faster.

The offense looked more like they were trying a little of everything in the run game to keep the defense guessing. Not as solid a plan in hindsight.

I was impressed with both defenses.
      I can't wait to see how they both evolve from here.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
        You apparently missed the dedication this summer?

LMAO!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X