WU 14

NW 7

(2nd Qt.)

Comment

Re: NW @ WU game thread!

our secondary is getting toasted...

Comment

Washburn living off the big play and so far its working. 40yd pass from Peterson to somebody who has been open deep on 2 out of the last 4 plays. Looked like a blown coverage by NW along with a delayed blitz by the middle linebacker who took 3 steps stopped at the line of scrimmage then ran again and got there a step too late.

Comment

Washburn shoulda had that one.

Comment

Don't blow this NW

Comment

nice scramble, run and TD by Wright. Not sold on him as a passer yet, he seems more of a thrower, but the kid has good downfield vision as a runner

Comment

WU 14

NW 14

(2nd Qt.)

Comment

Slippery qb.

Comment

Nice job by the nw wr's tying guys up to make it easy for the qb. Looked designed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      nice scramble, run and TD by Wright. Not sold on him as a passer yet, he seems more of a thrower, but the kid has good downfield vision as a runner
                      He's been tossing them on the money for most part. WR and RB's have dropped several. I think they are trying to keep him from not having to win the game with him arm right now.

WU QB has been better at the long pass then I expected. He started out rough, but he's made some good throws.

Comment

I don't think it's talent and I know it's early in the season but I haven't seen a NW defense be this undisciplined on the assignment part of football in over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by JR Chaney View Post
                          He's been tossing them on the money for most part. WR and RB's have dropped several. I think they are trying to keep him from not having to win the game with him arm right now.

WU QB has been better at the long pass then I expected. He started out rough, but he's made some good throws.
                          We will agree to disagree. He almost threw an INT while on the move about 3 plays before the TD and threw way short on a screen pass on the same drive. He did lead Caldwell in the right spot on a screen earlier in the drive

Comment

Horrible play calling on that 3rd down. Even I knew that QB sneak was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                              We will agree to disagree. He almost threw an INT while on the move about 3 plays before the TD and threw way short on a screen pass on the same drive. He did lead Caldwell in the right spot on a screen earlier in the drive
                              Did you watch last week's game?

Comment

Wright didn't protect the football, coughs it up. Fumble.. WU gets the ball with good ball position.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X