Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lions At Bearcats -- Will this be the week the Lions get a win?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions At Bearcats -- Will this be the week the Lions get a win?

Missouri Southern has struggled. They are going against a ranked team at their home. I think Missouri Southern may sneak up and win a game they shouldn't. I just don't see it being this week.

Re: Lions At Bearcats -- Will this be the week the Lions get a win?

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
    Missouri Southern has struggled. They are going against a ranked team at their home. I think Missouri Southern may sneak up and win a game they shouldn't. I just don't see it being this week.
    :good:

Not a good week to get your first win.

Comment

If MSSU was spotted 34 points and got to play with 12 people, theyd lose....

Comment

Any Missouri Southern fans coming to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Titan View Post
          If MSSU was spotted 34 points and got to play with 12 people, theyd lose....
          In this scenario, are da Bearcats full size or mini-Bearcats? If mini-Bearcats, is Mel T full size or mini as well?

Comment

Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
            In this scenario, are da Bearcats full size or mini-Bearcats? If mini-Bearcats, is Mel T full size or mini as well?
            Mini- Bearcats & Mini Mel T....also with white helmets and Southern gets +35 to start and plays with 12 guys.....who wins?

Comment

Hey it's Family Day. Which means a crazy huge crowd. With nice weather 9 to 10K.

Comment

To answer your question, no. No they will not.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                  Hey it's Family Day. Which means a crazy huge crowd. With nice weather 9 to 10K.
                  I'm wondering if the crowd will be there. From everyone I know that goes no one is going to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by TDs&Beer View Post
                    They have one shot and that's against Northeastern. When your defense has already given up 96 points through 2 games it's going to be a long year. Just wait until October/November when the defense gets banged up

Northwest 70, Mo Southern 0

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                      Shockingly, we had 8479 attendance last year for Family Day...hosting Missouri Southern (63-0).
                      IH8FERRIS

Comment

How is this even a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          How is this even a thread?
                          Game Notes

https://bearcatsports.com/documents/...rn.pdf?id=1799

Now it's a thread!!!
                          IH8FERRIS

Comment

Originally posted by Try II View Post
                            They have one shot and that's against Northeastern. When your defense has already given up 96 points through 2 games it's going to be a long year. Just wait until October/November when the defense gets banged up

Northwest 70, Mo Southern 0
                            Northeastern State has given up 96 as well. This week, it will be a race between Pitt State and Northwest to see who scores more...

Comment

Originally posted by MOSO27 View Post
                              Mini- Bearcats & Mini Mel T....also with white helmets and Southern gets +35 to start and plays with 12 guys.....who wins?
                              In that case, Mini Bearcats 48 Southern 38...

Mini-Mel uses Jedi mind trick on the refs to erase a TD which forces Southern to settle for a FG against the mini-scout team late in the 4th as time runs out :wink:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X