Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ESU @ UNK

Been here since the second qtr but, that is irrelevant.

Comment

score?

Comment

20-17 Hornets with about 3 minutes left.
        UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

UNK field goal off the upright. 20-17 Hornet ball.
          UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Another game snatched by the refs. We will prevail this season look out. We are for real. Miaa officiating needs to get
            With it. Have some pride. Right now you suck

Comment

Ugh. UNK kicking has struggled the last few years.

Comment

Hornets going to punt? 51 seconds left

Comment

Originally posted by loper11 View Post
                  Another game snatched by the refs. We will prevail this season look out. We are for real. Miaa officiating needs to get
                  With it. Have some pride. Right now you suck
                  I'm no MIAA officiating apologist, but a PI call on ESU gave UNK a chance on the last drive. It was a good call, too. Can't blame the lack of Loper offense in the second half on the refs.

Comment

Punt of 24 yards. Loper ball, 45 seconds left.

Comment

Pass to ESU 42. 1st down.

Comment

2 seconds left.

Comment

Incomplete pass.

FINAL
                          Hornets 20
                          Lopers 17

Good game and on to the next one. Lynn giving the officials some kind words after the game. Lopers had their chance to end this in the first half but just didn't get it done. Hats off to ESU for fighting back. Marshall is a stud.

Still happy with UNK football progress under Lynn. On to next week!

Comment

Very proud of the Lopers. We have been then patsy for more games than I can count. We are just fine and will win far more games than others think...

Comment

Take your loss like a man, don't blame the refs for your lack luster second half. I'm pretty sure we got a call against us which could have given the game a twist in your favor. There were flags both way and if your coach wasn't crying on the sideline getting PI's maybe the players wouldn't follow suit.

I'm glad ESU came out and stuck it to the Lopers in the second half. When I saw the score in the second QTR I was flabbergasted. Great effort by both teams, 17 unanswered points in the first half followed by 20 unanswered points in the second half. We ended up on the right side of that one.

P.S. Whoever is running the clock or the tv needs to be fired but, slapped first..... How hard is it to run a clock? I thought the game was over three times on this final drive.

Comment

well, then what are the hornets??

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X