• Show
Clear All

Re: ESU @ UNK

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
    score?
    We won fatboi, that is the score.

Comment

All I can say is wow haha. Good game ESU and good luck rest of your season!
      UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
        Take your loss like a man, don't blame the refs for your lack luster second half. I'm pretty sure we got a call against us which could have given the game a twist in your favor. There were flags both way and if your coach wasn't crying on the sideline getting PI's maybe the players wouldn't follow suit.

I'm glad ESU came out and stuck it to the Lopers in the second half. When I saw the score in the second QTR I was flabbergasted. Great effort by both teams, 17 unanswered points in the first half followed by 20 unanswered points in the second half. We ended up on the right side of that one.

P.S. Whoever is running the clock or the tv needs to be fired but, slapped first..... How hard is it to run a clock? I thought the game was over three times on this final drive.
        I am a woman and very proud. Miaa has stuck it to us many times hands down I stand by that

Comment

Even more reason for you to take it like a man!

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal View Post
            All I can say is wow haha. Good game ESU and good luck rest of your season!
            You too, interesting game for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post
              well, then what are the hornets??

Comment

well, you say the lopers aren't for real, while your team squeaked by. to me that implies the hornets aren't very 'real' either. just curious is all.

Comment

I will post the game winning photo later. Esu is a good team. So are we.

Comment

Wow.. What a weird, and strangely entertaining game. Have to give credit to the Lopers for coming out ready to play in front of a big homecoming crowd. Kearney is a very solid football team and they will definitely win a few more games this year, maybe even one that they shouldn't.

Clearly ESU did not play a very good game at all but the best thing to take away from this game is the way the defense played the second half. I think the defense will really improve over the course of the season as younger guys get adjusted and they fine tune where to put guys to be the most successful. Was great to see guys step up and make plays when we needed them. Kicking game is borderline atrocious and might become a real problem in some games. Hopefully it will smooth out and the Offense can be more consistent to take that pressure off our kickers.

Time is ticking for the Hornets now.. Need to really find their stride coming back home next week against Lindenwood.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightman420 View Post
                      Wow.. What a weird, and strangely entertaining game. Have to give credit to the Lopers for coming out ready to play in front of a big homecoming crowd. Kearney is a very solid football team and they will definitely win a few more games this year, maybe even one that they shouldn't.

Clearly ESU did not play a very good game at all but the best thing to take away from this game is the way the defense played the second half. I think the defense will really improve over the course of the season as younger guys get adjusted and they fine tune where to put guys to be the most successful. Was great to see guys step up and make plays when we needed them. Kicking game is borderline atrocious and might become a real problem in some games. Hopefully it will smooth out and the Offense can be more consistent to take that pressure off our kickers.

Time is ticking for the Hornets now.. Need to really find their stride coming back home next week against Lindenwood.

Well said sir. Had a great time at the game considering we came up short. Good crowd and they were pretty into it...along with a small but spirited group from ESU that added to to the atmosphere.

Impressed with the grit Emporia showed on the second half and the one play their QB was nothing short of spectacular.

The Lopers just need to stay focused and work on getting better each week. Big game next week.

Best of luck to the Hornets the rest of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.flickr.com/photos/160787...2/44654786402/

Here is the game winning the. Receivers entire body in the end zone with a blind official right there.

Comment

I fell asleep for a little bit, but just finished watching.

My take.

From the start of the 2nd half on, the Lopers got conservative on defense like they were playing not to lose.
                          Emporia finally used the run to open the pass up instead of the opposite. Great adjustments on both sides of the ball for them.

Refs sucked in both directions. Way too many iffy flags like they wanted to make it all about them. I suspect Neibling.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                            We won fatboi, that is the score.
                            haha your mother still loves it....i want to make sure you know ill be at the game this year. ill find ya dont have to look for
                            me

Comment

Originally posted by loper11 View Post
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/160787...2/44654786402/

Here is the game winning the. Receivers entire body in the end zone with a blind official right there.

Comment

Here's some pretty compelling evidence from Kearney media.

https://twitter.com/NTVDaveGriek/sta...573992960?s=19

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X