X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Head Coach salary?

Coach Wright makes $145,000
    Charlie Flohr (Assist HC) $85,000

As others indicated, there are likely other components of their compensation package, including deferred compensation or life insurance as well as benefits coming from boosters or other groups.

Comment

NWMSU - Wright $145,000
      UCM - Svoboda $133,058
      PSU - Beck $130,945.05
      ESU - Higgins $116,335.87
      UNK - Lynn $111,925
      MWSU - Williamson $110,000
      FHSU - Brown $107,829.68
      UCO - Bobeck $106,500
      WU - Schurig $101,000
      MSSU - Johnson $97,138
      NSU - Robinson $75,760

No info on Stugart at LU, but according to this he made $103,111 at USF in 2013 and MWSU thought they had him but LU offered more. Would guess he is 4th on the list.

Some coaches have teaching/adminstrative duties, but I included everything in getting to my numbers.

Some other salaries for reference
      Mo St - Steckel $280,357
      SEMO - Matukewicz $134,960
      Truman St - Nesbitt $89,603
      Lincoln - Smith $87,000
      S&T - Fenwick $76,423

Comment

All I know is it would suck to have your salary public info. uggh...
        Cool Story Bro

Comment

Tell that to the Morning Sun in Pittsburg... They published all the salaries of the public employees in the county, starting with teachers. All the others happened so much later, people didn't care anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
            Agreed it would suck. The Missouri Sunshine Law requires full disclosure for all employees of the state. I wont put the link here, but there is actually a way to see the individual's most recent pay check and year to date earnings.

Comment

I think State salaries are required to be public record in most states.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
                Well we are the ones paying them with our TAX Dollars! :at-wits-end::wink::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by JurisBearcat View Post
                  Agreed it would suck. The Missouri Sunshine Law requires full disclosure for all employees of the state. I wont put the link here, but there is actually a way to see the individual's most recent pay check and year to date earnings.
                  i am glad it is....in terms of the politicians and other beaurocrats.....coaches are collateral dmg
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

How about those Husker fans? They are paying Frost big bucks (and Riley and Pelini) and suffering through their first 0-2 start since 1957.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                      How about those Husker fans? They are paying Frost big bucks (and Riley and Pelini) and suffering through their first 0-2 start since 1957.
                      Dude, I'm a Florida State fan. I'm 38 years old. I literally do not know what it's like to not have a team to at least be bowl eligible. I'm struggling to find where 6 wins are going to come from with them.

I seriously think you could put together 5 offensive linemen from the MIAA that would perform better than the FSU line has so far....

At least I'm not helping pay Taggart's salary.
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        I think Frost will right the ship that Riley tried to steer into an iceberg, it's just going to take time. Also it really hurt that Gebbia skirted out of town after Martinez was named starter just to turn around and get hurt. If they would have had any kind of scholarship QB instead of a walk-on true freshman who played like a true freshman, they would have beaten Troy

Comment

MIAA coaches get paid well compared to the rest of DII - as they should. I know we tried to hire Mel at Northwestern State TWICE and couldn't afford him or his staff ...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Erbert View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              This is totally true. What would make the most sense would be for Brown and FHSU to have negotiated a multi-year deal after last season even without some sort of ultimatum regarding the Pitt State vacancy. If FHSU had been employing Brown on a year to year basis for $105k, then last year combined with the consistency of the program's improvement merited a meaningful raise and a multi-year commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                                This is totally true. What would make the most sense would be for Brown and FHSU to have negotiated a multi-year deal after last season even without some sort of ultimatum regarding the Pitt State vacancy. If FHSU had been employing Brown on a year to year basis for $105k, then last year combined with the consistency of the program's improvement merited a meaningful raise and a multi-year commitment.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X