Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Head Coach salary?

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
    Dude, I'm a Florida State fan. I'm 38 years old. I literally do not know what it's like to not have a team to at least be bowl eligible. I'm struggling to find where 6 wins are going to come from with them.

I seriously think you could put together 5 offensive linemen from the MIAA that would perform better than the FSU line has so far....

At least I'm not helping pay Taggart's salary.
    worst hire in history. dood has a losing record & keeps getting better jobs.
    i assume the packers will come calling next.
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Is there anyone in the Bowden tree left that would coach?

Comment

Originally posted by nwko View Post
        Is there anyone in the Bowden tree left that would coach?
        Terry Bowden is at Akron, who knocked off BIG 10 Northwestern last weekend. :)

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
          How about those Husker fans? They are paying Frost big bucks (and Riley and Pelini) and suffering through their first 0-2 start since 1957.
          Frost is getting a cool 5 mil and Tim Miles over 2 mil. John Cook has won 4 national championships in 5 appearances, 12 conference championships, been in the NCAA volleyball tournament every year, and still makes less than $700,000.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
            Frost is getting a cool 5 mil and Tim Miles over 2 mil. John Cook has won 4 national championships in 5 appearances, 12 conference championships, been in the NCAA volleyball tournament every year, and still makes less than $700,000.
            Plus they paid another 3 million to UCF for Frost's buyout.
            Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X