Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt State at Lindenwood

Pitt comes in unblemished and will not resemble the team that the lions upset last year in CSS. I'm sure there will be plenty of reminders this week about last year.

Lindenwood is certainly improving, especially in the offensive side. They took it to one of the statistically better defenses in the league yesterday. There 2 losses came against teams that have knocked off top teams in the conference. They also seem to be improving every game.

This will be the toughest test yet for the lions. I'll have more thoughts later, but wanted to get this fired up!
    Cool Story Bro

Re: Pitt State at Lindenwood

Just looking through the stats I found something that is very concerning if you are a lions fan. Pitt State is leading the conference in sacks with 19. Meanwhile Lindenwood has given up the second most sacks of any team. That's not something you want to see as a Lindenwood fan.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Pitt is going to a place where they haven't lost a game. That should be concerning too.....:wink:

Comment

This Pitt team has a lot to fix, but they are physical and just plain nasty in that old school way. If Elwood wants to beat Pitt they're going to have to crawl around in the primordial ooze, gouge some eyes, maybe bite off an ear or 2.

On the other hand, this will be the best offense the Pitt defense has seen. They have the speed to match that of the Pitt defense and give them some problems, so as always, it'll be settled in the trenches. That's where Pitt will have to shine.

On the other side of the ball, Pitt will have to find itself. I don't think a td per quarter is gonna win this one.

Comment

I fear we will get way too one dimensional with Bradbury. The kid only completed passes on a flag routes and a short crossing pattern that I recall. The flag route to Hardin was wide open every time it was thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
            Pitt is going to a place where they haven't lost a game. That should be concerning too.....:wink:
            Kiss of death...
            Go Hounds!
            B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
            Cyclone Power
            ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
              Kiss of death...
              Only if your superstitious, which I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                I fear we will get way too one dimensional with Bradbury. The kid only completed passes on a flag routes and a short crossing pattern that I recall. The flag route to Hardin was wide open every time it was thrown.
                Give him a week in the offense as "the guy". Weimers will open it up with him. The kid is a winner and that will carry a team a long way. LU isn't a good defensive team. We just need to establish something then run off it. Haven't done that yet this year.

I'll bet we will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                  Give him a week in the offense as "the guy". Weimers will open it up with him. The kid is a winner and that will carry a team a long way. LU isn't a good defensive team. We just need to establish something then run off it. Haven't done that yet this year.

I'll bet we will be fine.
                  I will hope and pray that you recover from your injuries. After reading this, it is apparent to me that sometime over the weekend you fell and hit your head. Cheers to a speedy recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post
                    They have let him pass in other games. I think the gp was gonna be the same no matter who was back there against unk.

They do allow him to run it a little more than jrod.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                      I will hope and pray that you recover from your injuries. After reading this, it is apparent to me that sometime over the weekend you fell and hit your head. Cheers to a speedy recovery!
                      Ha ha ha....thank you.

Open it up meaning more than he did Saturday.

I like that we are running more than passing. Our Oline needs to step up and get a better push more consistently.

Comment

Comment

I honestly don't see how he can open anything up when a working base hasn't been established.

Comment

Just heard Beck say they could have played roderique in the second half if they needed do. Sitting him was strictly precautionary. But apparently he is okay.

Comment

I think Pitt will have Salemea spying this Brister kid.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X