Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Robinson out at NSU?

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    No common opponents and silo scheduling make stats meaningless. My take is that NSU is bad and would be bad in the GAC, too.
    probably..id still bet a check they would beat snu and the rangers

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
      probably..id still bet a check they would beat snu and the rangers
      I don't follow the bottom feeders in any league, so I'm not sure. NSU is probably better than a lot of the Rolla teams before ROlla or SBU before they left to become winning teams and wasted PO spots for the GLVC and they are definitely better than lincoln.

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
        Total Offense Total Defense Scoring Offense Scoring Defense

NSU: 217.0 ypg 515.0 ypg 10.0 ppg 51.8 ppg

Worst GAC team: 184.0 ypg (SNU) 463.5 ypg (SWOSU) 13.8 ppg (SNU) 35.8 ppg (SWOSU)
        Thanks, Armo...

Comment

I am sure they will not fire Robinson. Now whether they extend contract is the question. Found out some stuff today at homecoming that explains a lot of things in last 5 years. The product of today game is result of things that took place 5 years ago. Robison was never given a fair shot and started with two hands tied behind his back.

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
            I am sure they will not fire Robinson. Now whether they extend contract is the question. Found out some stuff today at homecoming that explains a lot of things in last 5 years. The product of today game is result of things that took place 5 years ago. Robison was never given a fair shot and started with two hands tied behind his back.
            Please share

Comment

Really can't. But you put 2 and 2 together you can guess. 5 years and there is not a full squad. And Robinson only signed 9 players his first year.

I am saying this to rewrite the narrative about last few years. Nsu really cares about football. No real Nsu alum likes the current state and the look on those boys eyes when they come out of that locker room.

Comment

Really can't. But you put 2 and 2 together you can guess. 5 years and there is not a full squad. And Robinson only signed 9 players his first year.

I am saying this to rewrite the narrative about last few years. Nsu really cares about football. No real Nsu alum likes the current state and the look on those boys eyes when they come out of that locker room.
                Reading between the lines here, but I'm guessing it's that NSU dramatically cut the FB scholarship budget when they hired Robinson and he has half as many scholarships to give out as any other team in the conference, save MoSo.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                  Reading between the lines here, but I'm guessing it's that NSU dramatically cut the FB scholarship budget when they hired Robinson and he has half as many scholarships to give out as any other team in the conference, save MoSo.
                  Then they never stood a chance

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                    Then they never stood a chance
                    Then why join the MIAA?
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

That is dialogue that is not accurate.. they fired ex coach after posting only winning season in ten years out of blue day after season. And didn't hire Robinson till almost January

Comment

Biggest reason to get out of that dumpster fire of the lsc. I would still rather get my but whipped in miaa than those people

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                          Not that I am aware of. Not an expert here, but they have been signing at least 30 players for the last 3 years. It's the KEEPING of the players they sign that has been the issue. Their scholarship offers have been in the same ball park as any of the other schools in the MIAA or GAC.

While I would LOVE to say that NSU has hamstrung Robinson when they hired him, I just don't have ANY facts that would support that. I do know that his teams have not been well coached and do not have the depth required to compete at the D2 level, let alone the MIAA...

Comment

Biggest reason to get out of that dumpster fire of the lsc. I would still rather get my but whipped in miaa than those people
                            Based on last year's alumni meetings with the AD, you would be in the minority. Being competitive in a lower level conference was supported by the majority of the alumni.

Comment

When we left there was no gac. That happened after nsu and uco left. Of course we joined a 14 team miaa and could have won a few against sw and Lincoln.

They want to win. Now I was not there so I can't say what mood was. But what I found out today I now want to start donating .

Comment

Gac not an option if we don't start w volleyball that is a non negotiable for gac.

Moso has also explored gac membership 2 years ago

If uco leaves for fcs. Nsu probably won't stay to long

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X