Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 Blog is up

More upsets in an already wild year, and we are only 4 games in. Might see some more this week, too. Obviously, it's still early, but the league probably isn't ready for the playoffs yet.

http://www.d2football.com/forum/entry.php?b=2255

Re: Week 5 Blog is up

Could have shown UCO more love. Half that recap was a love letter to old NW teams. I hope Jimbo breaks out the pitchforks

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
      Could have shown UCO more love. Half that recap was a love letter to old NW teams. I hope Jimbo breaks out the pitchforks

Comment

Still, in this game, none of that mattered to the Bronchos, who harassed NWMSU freshman QB Braden Wright into some freshman mistakes, and UCO quarterback Chandler Garrett had a good day, throwing for 274 yards and four touchdowns while adding another 59 on the ground. His final touchdown pass was a 72 yard bomb down the left sideline to a wide open Dustin Basks that put the Bronchos up 28-3 late in the third quarter. That finally seemed to wake up the Bearcat offense, but the 18-3 point differential they levied in the fourth quarter was far too little and way too late. The Bronchos got their first win against the Bearcats, and have now beaten every team in the league as members of the MIAA in improving to 2-2 after an 0-2 start.

Almost half the recap on irrelevant info. We get it Adam was Wright as HC, and Rich has been Wrong for NW.

Comment

Ian, great product. I appreciate the time you take to put these together weekly. Keep it up.

Comment

Second!

Comment

Yeah. Good stuff.

Comment

Start times set up well for people to see multiple games if watching from home.

Comment

Still, in this game, none of that mattered to the Bronchos, who harassed NWMSU freshman QB Braden Wright into some freshman mistakes, and UCO quarterback Chandler Garrett had a good day, throwing for 274 yards and four touchdowns while adding another 59 on the ground. His final touchdown pass was a 72 yard bomb down the left sideline to a wide open Dustin Basks that put the Bronchos up 28-3 late in the third quarter. That finally seemed to wake up the Bearcat offense, but the 18-3 point differential they levied in the fourth quarter was far too little and way too late. The Bronchos got their first win against the Bearcats, and have now beaten every team in the league as members of the MIAA in improving to 2-2 after an 0-2 start.

Almost half the recap on irrelevant info. We get it Adam was Wright as HC, and Rich has been Wrong for NW.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    Start times set up well for people to see multiple games if watching from home.
                    They do. Hopefully the streams work well for those that have it.

Comment

Hookem his point was to give further validity to how rare and special a feat UCO pulled off. Maybe it could have been written slightly differently or placed elsewhere but that is quibbling over the last green bean at Thanksgiving. Although as much as Ian gets paid for this..... oh yea nevermind.

Comment

Dear lord. That's too many words for hookem.here, I'll show you a response that gives his comment the amount of time it deserves.

FU hookem.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Dear lord. That's too many words for hookem.here, I'll show you a response that gives his comment the amount of time it deserves.

FU hookem.
                          I'd be intimidated if you were half the man your mother was

Comment

I'd be inseminated if my man was half the man my mother was
                            Fixed it for you HT (HookemTurd)

Comment

We get it Adam was Wright as HC, and Rich has been Wrong for NW.
                              The Poor and Wrong was pretty good last week and got 2 thumbs up for creativity. Borrowing it again this week? 2 thumbs down!
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X