Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pitt at FHSU

Glad I didn't have a chance to the listen to the NWMS game, since I was coaching my son's Flag Football team to their 6th win and 2nd Shut Out of their season. At least one football team I care about keeps winning...
    I like turtles.

Comment

Any word on Hardin? I think I saw him getting carted back to the Plaster Center on Saturday after the game.

Comment

Hays dinks and dunks all over. Pitt plays that well. If they can keep the run game from gouging them, I think the matchup favors Pitt.

Comment

Of coutrse, if they can'tmanage to snap the ball, get people set, etc.... It may not matter unless this is the year Pitt returns the favor and beats hays 2-0 or 3-0 or whatever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            Of coutrse, if they can'tmanage to snap the ball, get people set, etc.... It may not matter unless this is the year Pitt returns the favor and beats hays 2-0 or 3-0 or whatever it was.
            7-6. And the TD was on a terrible call where our DB supposedly intercepted a pass and then fumbled it into the end zone. The only issue was that our DB thought he had a pass break-up, not an INT, so he didn't even try to recover the ball. We also had a late FGA blocked. But if I remember correctly, it was a super-long attempt and the wind was all over the place that day, and I think our kicking game was a little suspect in the early part of that season before getting straightened out down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
              7-6. And the TD was on a terrible call where our DB supposedly intercepted a pass and then fumbled it into the end zone. The only issue was that our DB thought he had a pass break-up, not an INT, so he didn't even try to recover the ball. We also had a late FGA blocked. But if I remember correctly, it was a super-long attempt and the wind was all over the place that day, and I think our kicking game was a little suspect in the early part of that season before getting straightened out down the stretch.
              I believe Joita Te'i had a pretty nice block. About 35 or 40 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by washeduptiger View Post
                I believe Joita Te'i had a pretty nice block. About 35 or 40 yard line.
                Yeah. I hate that guy.

Comment

I think Hays and Pitt are a pretty even matchup. Both have some glaring deficiencies on offense with Hays being more battle tested by a tough early schedule.

Comment

Any news on who is too beat up to get on the bus?

Comment

Comment

Who is listed at center is another good question.

Comment

The same....Sinclair.

Comment

Hardin is a big loss, but Incle isn't chopped liver. I kind of hope Hardin being out will make Weimers focus on the full time offense players instead of making gadget plays for hardin.

Comment

I hope Sinclair had a come to god moment and gets it figured out this week.

Comment

Hornback is a real spark for those dbacks. Glad he is back.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X