Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FHSU at NWMSU Game Thread

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
    2 things are a must in a NW O. Run the QB, preferably in space, and push the ball downfield.
    Wright hasn't developed much this season. Started off on fire and has been pretty erratic the rest of the season. Completion % isn't going to cut it in this offense. I like his skill set so hoping it's just experience and development between the ears that's needed.

31yds in a half, 1 first down, home field and on Senior Day is absolutely terrible. We look like Pitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbert View Post
      I do.
      It wasn't. He hit him cleanly as he let go off the ball. Make up call for whatever happened after the kickoff? Also made it so the QB didn't have to come out because his helmet came off.

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
        It is HAZE-lett in the Fort Hays Media Guide.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
          How so? Defender was already committed to the motion before the ball was out of his hands. What else can he do, there?
          Black and gold shaded glasses Ian.

Comment

Brown is such a weapon. Had a shot at a block, but he drills it through to retake the lead.

17-16, Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by Erbert View Post
              Black and gold shaded glasses Ian.
              :smile-big:

Comment

I was curious as well, I know the guy doing play-by-play. He was a Senior when I was a Sophomore at NW. He knows his stuff, I'm sure he is going off the game notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
                  Wright hasn't developed much this season. Started off on fire and has been pretty erratic the rest of the season. Completion % isn't going to cut it in this offense. I like his skill set so hoping it's just experience and development between the ears that's needed.

31yds in a half, 1 first down, home field and on Senior Day is absolutely terrible. We look like Pitt.
                  I'm very skeptical on development. The development at the WR position has been very poor. Not to mention the amount of turnover the position continuously has. More concerned with how they block than if they can actually run a route, get open and catch a football. Bane. Great talent. Who can say he is better today than he was as a freshman?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Carlson View Post
                    Brown is such a weapon. Had a shot at a block, but he drills it through to retake the lead.

17-16, Tigers.
                    He single handedly won the game v. UNK for them.

Comment

I'm very skeptical on development. The development at the WR position has been very poor. Not to mention the amount of turnover the position continuously has. More concerned with how they block than if they can actually run a route, get open and catch a football. Bane. Great talent. Who can say he is better today than he was as a freshman?
                      After the 1st game, I was expecting Taylor to blow up as well. His targets have vanished.

Comment

Comment

Lane went from an AC player to a complete liability on defense. That injury was devastating.

Comment

Target 87. Target 87. It's not hard.

Comment

Sounds like we have the QB running for his life but penalties are moving the ball for the Tigers.

Comment

Crap, Roberts getting ejected will be HUGE.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X