Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northwest (8-2) at Central Missouri (5-5)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northwest (8-2) at Central Missouri (5-5)

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    Where is Greenwood Bearcat..... my Mules baseball brother?
    I am right here. I am trying to find my saw, so that if NW wins Saturday, we can saw the trophy in pieces and give each conference champs their part. I bet Hayes won't like that....hahahahah, since they think they are the outright conference champions. I think they forgot that they lost to MoWest and Emporia, ahahahaha...ahahahahaha...ahahahahaha...hahahahaa.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
      Randy what the f*** are you talking about?
      Basically what he is saying is that if both NW win and Hayes wins, then you get half a trophy and we get the other half. Which one do you want.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
        Basically what he is saying is that if both NW win and Hayes wins, then you get half a trophy and we get the other half. Which one do you want.
        I think, since Hays beat us, it would only be fair that they would get to choose first! Just sayin. :wink:

Comment

I say give the conference title to Hays. With the 28 we already have, there's not much room left on the facade.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
            Sounds like each kid will be worthless in life...
            Both kids are the ones wearing their letter jacket with their conference championship patches through their first two years of intramurals in college. One says Hookem on the back.
            Last edited by ShirtedBearcat; 11-05-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Does Pitt State have the last 3 wins over NW by 20+? 2011, 2005 regular season and 199(gulp)6?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                We all know NW is the bottom...

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtedBearcat View Post
                  Both kids are the ones wearing their letter jacket with their conference championship patches through their first two years of intramurals in college. One says Hookem on the back.

Comment

If we flipped the script and at the end of the year we both had the same record BUT NW beat us head to head, how would you fellows feel about sharing the title??? I cannot disagree more about the algorithm you all or the NCAA are making when it comes to sharing a title....identical records, tie breaker goes to the winner of the head to head. EASY i would think but i guess not

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
                      If we flipped the script and at the end of the year we both had the same record BUT NW beat us head to head, how would you fellows feel about sharing the title??? I cannot disagree more about the algorithm you all or the NCAA are making when it comes to sharing a title....identical records, tie breaker goes to the winner of the head to head. EASY i would think but i guess not
                      That's a conference thing. I think it was a 4 or 5 way tie one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton21dad View Post
                        It's happened. Multiple times. I could give a rats ass about a conference championship. You want it? Fine. I want deep runs in the PO's and to play for NATIONAL championships. I don't see that happening with this coaching crew. ZERO creativity in the play calling. Zero adjustments. Not having the players ready, etc. That's all on the Offensive Coordinator. People have said that Ozzie is really the OC now - well then that's his responsibility. And he has failed miserably TWICE. All those problems get solved with a new OC. Time to think outsider - no more inbreeding! How about someone like Lucas Lueders from Morningside (NAIA). They have had the top offense in NAIA every year since he has been their OC (2012) Plus he's the WR coach and recruiting coordinator! Or we can keep the same coaches and become Pitt or Nebraska and think about the good ole days. I am not saying that it has to be him - just saying that there are good OC candidates out there.
                        Last edited by BearcatDude; 11-05-2018, 05:15 PM.
                        Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
                          It's happened. Multiple times. I could give a rats ass about a conference championship. You want it? Fine. I want deep runs in the PO's and to play for NATIONAL championships. I don't see that happening with this coaching crew. ZERO creativity in the play calling. Zero adjustments. Not having the players ready, etc. That's all on the Offensive Coordinator. People have said that Ozzie is really the OC now - well then that's his responsibility. And he has failed miserably TWICE. All those problems get solved with a new OC. Time to think outsider - no more inbreeding! How about someone like Lucas Lueders from Morningside (NAIA). They have had the top offense in NAIA every year since he has been their OC (2012) Plus he's the WR coach and recruiting coordinator! Or we can keep the same coaches and become Pitt or Nebraska and think about the good ole days. I am not saying that it has to be him - just saying that there are good OC candidates out there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatDude View Post
                              I find it very hard to believe that Ozzie was calling many of the plays last Saturday. It reminded me exactly the way many of the plays were called last year when Flohr was OC. The play calling had Flohr written all over it.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X