Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northwest (8-2) at Central Missouri (5-5)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northwest (8-2) at Central Missouri (5-5)

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
    God, you're a pathetic weenie.
    ha ha, ok.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
      I would like there to be some form of tie breaker. Something a little unusual like least penalty yards in the seasons. An element that doesn't encourage teams to be tempted to run the score up.
      really, in most years head to head would work, like this year. but not all years i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGlen View Post
        And we put 30 on the team a week after they beat you by 20
        Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Where is Greenwood Bearcat..... my Mules baseball brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
            I call BS. I know you have to really focus to type and think at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
              The two teams that beat you, we outscored 69-6. You can look at it multiple ways. That's what happens when neither team took care of business.
              Still the Conference should instill the head to head when applicable and crown only one team.

Comment

i agree the rule is ignorant unless more than 2 teams are tied.
                Go Bearcats!
                M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

So which Mules team will show up this week? The one that destroyed Mo West or the one that was manhandled at Pitt? For the most part, 'Boda led clubs have given NW their best game of the year. I am hoping for a real slobber knocker this weekend in the 'Burg as this would make the Mules season. Coming back from the dead by finishing 6-5 AND knocking NW out of the playoffs. :fingers-crossed:

Comment

Originally posted by PSR View Post
                    Still the Conference should instill the head to head when applicable and crown only one team.
                    I could not disagree more. Why is that 1 game more important than the entire 11 game schedule. Yes Hays won head-to-head and I would give them the tie breaker in a sport with a post season conference tournament. But the fact is Hays only beat 8 of the other 10 and Northwest will have beaten 9 if they win this week. This is an MIAA championship and Northwest (with a win) beat just as many MIAA teams as Hays.
                    Last edited by Randy; 11-04-2018, 08:12 PM.

Comment

The conference has 8 teams that lost 4 or more games. Shouldn't conference championship teams be beating those 8? Northwest is 8-0 against them. Hays is 6-2. If both teams finish 9-2, they should be co-champs.

I would agree that if the conference champ got an automatic bid, Hays should get the bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulas View Post
                        You didn't answer the question, what's the mighty Bearcat excuse for losing two straight at home to Ft. Hays. Bearcat posters are starting to become unraveled and you're the leader, greenie...lol.
                        NW got outplayed, outcoached both times. This season, Jeff Spiccoli and the big ginger made plays and we had no answer defensively. Got beat up front, couldn't run the ball, and stupid play calls on 3rd and short/4th and short offensively. Not going to blame refs. Take care of business and refs don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                          The conference has 8 teams that lost 4 or more games. Shouldn't conference championship teams be beating those 8? Northwest is 8-0 against them. Hays is 6-2. If both teams finish 9-2, they should be co-champs.

I would agree that if the conference champ got an automatic bid, Hays should get the bid.

This is the correct take.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            I could not disagree more. Why is that 1 game more important than the entire 11 game schedule. Yes Hays won head-to-head and I would give them the tie breaker in a sport with a post season conference tournament. But the fact is Hays only beat 8 of the other 10 and Northwest will have beaten 9 if they win this week. This is an MIAA championship and Northwest (with a win) beat just as many MIAA teams as Hays.
                            Randy what the f*** are you talking about?

Comment

Central will see this front four next Saturday (Roberts second half).

At stake a share of the MIAA title.
                              Last edited by NW Normal; 11-04-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

With those four defensive linemen crashing the backfield, there won't be time for any quarterback dancing in Warrensburg. I wonder how long that freshman quarterbacks hair will be in three years when he's a senior. One of these days somebody is going to drag him down by the hair...ouch.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X