Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when you think you have a safe lead (31-0).......you don't.,
    Just when you think the other team can't possibly come back......they can and will.,
    Just when you think you're toast....you're not.
    Just when you think your coach can't go brain dead......he does (obvious chip shot field goal by UCM for the win that never happened)
    Just when..you think it's safe to go back in the water....well, you get the idea.

Tremendous comeback by the Griffs falls just short.......I would have gladly torched the couch to salute the Griffs if they had won.

Comment

The scoreboard at Southern showed UCM winning 63-0

Comment

On the post game show 'Boda acknowledged to gaff at the end of the game. Bottom line it never should have been that close. Even with the 4th quarter meltdown, the Mules won when most of the mule faithful and the league was thinking; "Here's the annual slip-up for the Mules". The team is shaping up like the 2010 team IMO. Hays is going to have a winning record (maybe not if the qb is out for a period of time) and Mo West will be over .500 and give some teams fits. NW escaped due to gaffs by the Grifs in game 1. NW is beatable it is just will someone other than Hays get it done. Heck, 6 picks last night at Southern for NW with two returned and are giving up over 28 points a game. That's a ton for NW. Let's see what happens next week against the 'Cho's. I'm also excited for the Mules game against the Ichies. Can the Mules put this weeks scare behind them? I for one think so.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          The scoreboard at Southern showed UCM winning 63-0
          LMAO.....that must have sent chills down the spines of Bearcat fans sitting in the stands at Missouri Southern and any NW coaches or players glancing up at the scoreboard.

Comment

Comment

Highlights:

So many thing happened in this game I'd forgotten about Holmes' 2-point conversion catch. From where I was in the stands there was no way he was going to catch up to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                Highlights:

So many thing happened in this game I'd forgotten about Holmes' 2-point conversion catch. From where I was in the stands there was no way he was going to catch up to that one.

Comment

That was fun to watch. I almost turned it off in the 3rd quarter

Comment

Griff oc needs to take the leash off earlier next time. Mule offense is terrifying.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X