Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Not totally true on the strength of schedule: Through week 4 the combined records of the opponents is 5-11 for both UCM and Northwest. Pitt State 6-10. UCO has had a much tougher start with their opponents combined record at 10-6.

Comment

• Ya, I don't think anybody saw that massacure coming. I can't believe that Northwest is "that good" or UCO is "that bad". Just one of those days like UCM had last year with their fluke stomping of MoWest 51 -14. Sometimes things go totally right for one team and totally wrong for the other team. Having said that, UCM still has to play NW and UCO, so I hope NW isn't that scary good and UCO is that stinking bad....lol.
        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-29-2019, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
          Turf toward the south endzone starting to bubble.
          That was going to be one huge Field Fart

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post
            I don't know what Wright did differently this week but it needs to be done again. Is UCO just that bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
              6 hrs 40 from KO to last play and NW scored the winning TD on their 2nd play 90 seconds into the game...crazy
              I was thinking the same thing... I was expecting a challenge, I guess much has changed in a year.

Comment

• yeh im still here.
                yeh we were extremely flat.
                yeh in both losses, we gave up the opening kick for 6.
                yes. our OC shiit the bed and tried to get it all back in one play for 3 series in a row. we had 3 carries by the time the rain delay hit.
                yes that was my kid that got destroyed...he said he hasnt had an ass kicking like that since he was a sophmore in highschool. hes is a guard playing at the blindside tackle...he said too much movement with the blitzes and fake blitzes for the younger guard and center to handle so the tackles were always helping inside first then stepping out which put the two tackles out of position....then it got worse when they brought the two redshirts in at the guard s.....all around bad game for the line....nothing more to say

right now, at least for this game, were soft like reload's mommas phat arse....ive got her working it off 10 minutes at a time though.

i will say this....i met a bunch of green peeps during our monsoon type weather outage...very awesome people. the security guard was very worried about our well being and told us to go to our cars which were about 3 miles away. i explained to her that we were "good. we stand outside and video tape tornados for your youtube enjoyment. this doesnt scare us in the least"

soooo complaints from the players..one of the bus air broke around emporia....(funny, that seems to be the place where everything goes to die) so that was a good time..
                the hotel they stayed in must have been haunted. several players were getting multiple random phone call/ hangups during the night lol

they ran out of food for breakfast in the hotel so the coaching staff had to run to the store (hyvee?) to go buy a ****load of bread peanut butter and jelly...the lineman were pretty angry in the am lol

and then of course add all of that up and throw in a 4 hour rain delay....all equals a pretty big sad face. long tough drive and day for us....
                got up at 5 drove to nw got there 30 mins bemine kickoff...sat in the rain etc.....left nw at 10 arrived back in okc at 503 am

the manager at applebees was awesome!

overall it sucked. Had a good time besides that. thanks for 2 great away games maryville. ill miss it.

p.s.

reload, go play a nice quiet game of hide n' go f*&% yourself.
                Last edited by jimbo slice; 09-30-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• at both the pitt and nw games, the oc lost his marbles and went straight air attack after the ko returns it was almost like you could see the attitude of the offense change right in front of you.

Comment

• Returning opening kick, followed by a big sack, then a 1 play TD after a short punt, they got hit hard, fast. Then the OC complaints below made sense, like running on 3rd and 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post
                      yeh im still here.
                      yes that was my kid that got destroyed...he said he hasnt had an ass kicking like that since he was a sophmore in highschool. hes is a guard playing at the blindside tackle...he said too much movement with the blitzes and fake blitzes for the younger guard and center to handle so the tackles were always helping inside first then stepping out which put the two tackles out of position....then it got worse when they brought the two redshirts in at the guard s.....all around bad game for the line....nothing more to say
                      There is a reason tackles are typically tall with long arms. Your son is built like an interior offensive lineman. The height/length mismatch allowed Roberts to get into him on that play too as well as arriving late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

There is a reason tackles are typically tall with long arms. Your son is built like an interior offensive lineman. The height/length mismatch allowed Roberts to get into him on that play too as well as arriving late.
                        yep. thats why i said that. unfortunately, he has the best feet that are not attached to a redshirt or below freshman for uco...

Comment

• I was going to post a photo of the UCO crowd at NW game; but, I get a message that file is larger than I am allowed. I will try again. I was trying to guess who Jimbo was.

Comment

• Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                            I was going to post a photo of the UCO crowd at NW game; but, I get a message that file is larger than I am allowed. I will try again. I was trying to guess who Jimbo was.
                            This seems like it's begging for a response from Reload.

Comment

• Copied the file rather than the link and it worked although the image is small.

Comment

• Jimbo is the chesty lady in the grey jacket.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X