X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 sacks hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
      Hahahaha on top of the fact that his kid sucks too.
      lol dude must be living rent free in yer noggin for you to get personal like that.
      Go Bearcats!
      M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Call it how I see it

Comment

Solid win for UCM. Bolles played well outside of the end I'll advised pass that lead to his only interception of the game. Turner and Davidson both with monster games. Onto Emporia now and I'll be attending that game with a friend! Go Mules!

Comment

Originally posted by mulesfan58 View Post
            Solid win for UCM. Bolles played well outside of the end I'll advised pass that lead to his only interception of the game. Turner and Davidson both with monster games. Onto Emporia now and I'll be attending that game with a friend! Go Mules!
            Hope Wilkerson's injury is not serious. Maybe coach Boda will speak to that on his Tuesday (6:30 PM) radio show on 98.5 FM.

There's a good chance we'll be going to the game. If so, we'll be in the tailgate parking area flying a white & red Mules flag..

Comment

Mules will absolutely curb stomp, concrete stomp, asphalt stomp, gravel stomp and dirt stomp Emporia

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                Mules will absolutely curb stomp, concrete stomp, asphalt stomp, gravel stomp and dirt stomp Emporia
                So they will absolutely curb stomp, concrete stomp, asphalt stomp, and gravel stomp NW right?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
                  I disagree. I think it'll be a close game.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I disagree. I think it'll be a close game.
                    Okay, one line Larry.....care to expand on that or are you just lashing out after the Arrowhead beatdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

Okay, one line Larry.....care to expand on that or are you just lashing out after the Arrowhead beatdown?
                      Try paying attention so I don't have to repeat myself every few days homophobic Horace.

The mule defense is mediocre. Their offense is really good. That leads to lots of close games like it has all season. This'll be a coin flip game with one team winning it late.

Comment

But cheer up. You guys will beat the crap out of Pitt this year.

Comment

Try paying attention so I don't have to repeat myself every few days homophobic Horace.

The mule defense is mediocre. Their offense is really good. That leads to lots of close games like it has all season. This'll be a coin flip game with one team winning it late.
                          "homophobic Horace" that's your come back........pitiful. MULES by 4 touchdowns.

Comment

But cheer up. You guys will beat the crap out of Pitt this year.
                            Emporia State will put up more of a fight than the monkeys.

Comment

Layoff of PP......he's got downer syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

So they will absolutely curb stomp, concrete stomp, asphalt stomp, and gravel stomp NW right?
                                If Bolles throws 60 times they might. If they mix in run then they won't

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X