Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post

"homophobic Horace" that's your come back........pitiful. MULES by 4 touchdowns.
    My bad. KMA is the homophobe. You're the failed cyber bully. You mules all look alike to me.

Comment

Except Randy. Randy is awesome.

Comment

no. noone reads this board. ive asked.

kid sucks? haha a BUNCH of people disagree. not that you or your opinion matter but hes been trained since he was 16 by two different 6+ year vets of the nfl both of which have a super bowl ring. hes played everything but center on the line since hes been there and currently occupies a fullback position on the heavy package as well. soooo id say again....youre clueless and just trying to troll anyone who will talk to you.

don't go away mad
        girl
        just go away.
        Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-20-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          UCO defense looks like it's getting worse each week. This could get ugly.
          it is. it absolutely is. the points that the o is putting up should be enough to win we cant stop the run the save our collective lives.

Comment

man I cant get over how clever you are.

youre about as funny as AIDS.im not even going to read the rest of this **** not even worth the effort.

btw, im not saying you've ever put suction on it but you have definitely held a pecker in your mouth until it went limp.

Comment

Comment

didn't spend any money rechoadmvp. its what football coaches do. might try giving back if you've ever donned a jock.
                hes 15. keep it up and you are gonna get your azz beat for real for real when we play you losers. I got bail money I aint worried. you WONT get the first shot I promise.
                Last edited by jimbo slice; 10-20-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

didn't spend any money rechoadmvp. its what football coaches do. might try giving back if you've ever donned a jock.
                  hes 15. keep it up and you are gonna get your azz beat for real for real when we play you losers. I got bail money I aint worried. you WONT get the first shot I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X