Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChoChokers vs Da Mules

After getting drilled two weeks in a row, will the UCO - ChoChokers even show up in Warrensburg on Saturday? Lots of smack talk from Jumbo & Co. to start the season, but since the ChoChokers have officially gone tits up at the halfway point.......well..... have their posters given up on football and just started shooting baskets out on the driveway?

UCO defense looks like it's getting worse each week. This could get ugly.

Comment

After throwing 7 touchdown passes in Joplin, Bolles has his right elbow iced down and he will probably only need to throw left handed to beat UCO. Although, I would bet that Bolles could just take the day off and let the Mules running attack flatten the flailing equine defense.

Comment

UCO could use a few of those inmates that Washburn usually has.

Comment

Well, it looks like the UCO posters have decided to cut bait for the rest of the season. I almost feel sorry for Jimbo since he has a kid on the team, but if things were reversed he wouldn't show any mercy to anyone else.

But, before I maybe let it go, where's Roll Chos (jimbo wanna-be)....here kitty, kitty......LMAO.
          Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 10-07-2019, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
              After throwing 7 touchdown passes in Joplin, Bolles has his right elbow iced down and he will probably only need to throw left handed to beat UCO. Although, I would bet that Bolles could just take the day off and let the Mules running attack flatten the flailing equine defense.
              I imagine the UCM DB's are getting their whole bodies iced down after being torched by MoSo over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I imagine the UCM DB's are getting their whole bodies iced down after being torched by MoSo over and over.
                No problem, The Mules run & gun fast break offense just keeps putting up basketball scores. The Pitt dbacks will be taking ice baths at the half in Warrensburg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

No problem, The Mules run & gun fast break offense just keeps putting up basketball scores. The Pitt dbacks will be taking ice baths at the half in Warrensburg.
                  The Pitt State DBs are probably the part of the team that will hold up against UCM. If UCM is going to beat Pitt this year (and I would put them as favorites, but not prohibitive favorites), it will be because of the running side of the run & gun fast break offense.

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

The Pitt State DBs are probably the part of the team that will hold up against UCM. If UCM is going to beat Pitt this year (and I would put them as favorites, but not prohibitive favorites), it will be because of the running side of the run & gun fast break offense.
                    UCM having a running game is scary, but I think they are hiding a lot of issues behind that fantastic offense right now. THe best thing is we get to find out for sure over the next Month.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                      Hahahaha on top of the fact that his kid sucks too

While Jimbo hasn't done himself or his kid any favors this is a bridge too far.

Comment

Second.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post

While Jimbo hasn't done himself or his kid any favors this is a bridge too far.
                          Hahaha. But everything he has said up to this point was just fine. Cry me a river and drown Gumbo in it. Then jump in after him.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Hahaha. But everything he has said up to this point was just fine. Cry me a river and drown Gumbo in it. Then jump in after him.
                            JImbo's incessant and sometimes R rated and non pc rants are part of what a message board is about. Taking a shot at another guys kid isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

UCM having a running game is scary, but I think they are hiding a lot of issues behind that fantastic offense right now. THe best thing is we get to find out for sure over the next Month.
                              PP - What hidden issues are you alluding to ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X