Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrowhead Game Thread

Comment

Sexton again almost allows a sack from a guy right in front of him, but throws it into the dirt to avoid it. Three straight incompletions leads to a punt.

Comment

Good punt and even better coverage pins the Bearcats inside their 15. A loss on 1st and a short gain on 2nd leaves 3rd and 9, which gets converted on a QB keeper by Wright.

Comment

NW has ran their own option a couple times.

PP called NW running a flea flicker this week.....they do, and Wright throws a terrible ball that is easily picked by a Pitt defender who saw it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post
            NW has ran their own option a couple times.

PP called NW running a flea flicker this week.....they do, and Wright throws a terrible ball that is easily picked by a Pitt defender who saw it coming.
            i know it was a called play, but man, if rankin would have just run that one he would have some yards...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Greenman View Post

i know it was a called play, but man, if rankin would have just run that one he would have some yards...
                Hopefully the coaches saw that and just let him do what he does.

Comment

Comment

The rout is on. Thinking of changing my name to NWdoc. Good luck the rest of the year bearcats.

Comment

Nope. Not sure what I thought I saw earlier, as Mlekus is #2

Comment

Comment

Wow what a play! Andrews with a 4th down TD catch, run, and hurdle from Hohensee

Comment

Pitt really needs to drop down to NAIA with this coaching staff. They will be lucky to win one more game this year

Comment

Wow. Great call and great catch. 28-7 Bearcats.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X