Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and exactly why would you want your QB to initiate the contact?

Comment

• I feel like this is a legitimate concern for us. At the beginning of last year, this is what Wright did that had us all excited... he made explosive plays with his legs. By the end of last year, it was almost like he refused to run... whether he was nicked, or coached to not run, or just better competition, he didn't, and the offense suffered. He needs to run to be effective, because he's not going to win many games with his arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

and exactly why would you want your QB to initiate the contact?
        Good passing QB's are few and far between.....pick your spots to run, learn how to slide, and know when to just get rid of the ball. Bolles found out the hard way last year in game one at Ft. Hays. He tried to make something out of nothing when he should have just thrown the ball out of bounds. Bolles took off running towards the sideline and tried to stiff arm a lineback and got pulled down by his throwing arm. Season Over.

Comment

At 9-2 Pitt could decline all Bowl Bids in hopes for a playoff spot....
          That's the plan.

Comment

He wants a Zac Dickey, ironman, qb.

Comment

Ask Ian. He said he initiates contact all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by catbacker07 View Post
                as he initiates contact all the time
                There you go GB. Ask Ian.

Comment

• Comment

• Apparently we are all wrong. Just watched the beck show and according to him it was just getting fooled on a couple of trick plays and a few Pitt players not executing on a couple of other plays that caused the loss. Game plan and play calling were apparently perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      Apparently we are all wrong. Just watched the beck show and according to him it was just getting fooled on a couple of trick plays and a few Pitt players not executing on a couple of other plays that caused the loss. Game plan and play calling were apparently perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post

Ask Ian. He said he initiates contact all the time.
                        Why would I ask Ian. You said that you didn't see him initiate contact. All I am asking Why would you want your QB to initiate contact? So basically on NW last TD, BW should have stopped short of the goal line, turned around and ran towards the defender. Wholly Molly....I need to reprogram my "Madden 19" so that the Defense now becomes the offense and vice versa. Maybe this is PItt's answer to a playoff drought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Apparently we are all wrong. Just watched the beck show and according to him it was just getting fooled on a couple of trick plays and a few Pitt players not executing on a couple of other plays that caused the loss. Game plan and play calling were apparently perfect.
                          The alternative facts are strong with your coaching staff. That will be hard to overcome.

Comment

Why would I ask Ian. You said that you didn't see him initiate contact. All I am asking Why would you want your QB to initiate contact? So basically on NW last TD, BW should have stopped short of the goal line, turned around and ran towards the defender. Wholly Molly....I need to reprogram my "Madden 19" so that the Defense now becomes the offense and vice versa. Maybe this is PItt's answer to a playoff drought.
                            Try reading. A Gorilla fan said they should run Wright more and make it a bigger part of the offense. I said he doesn't like contact enough to run him like that as he falls down as soon as he is touched. Ian said he initiates contact, I said he didn't. Never said he should, just said he didn't. Then your stupid comment happened. If that doesn't clear it up for you then let's just drop it.

Comment

• Did you forget your meds this morning. You Monkey lovers get all cranky. It's all good. I could really give two ****ts about whether or not Wright runs, flys, throws, mma fights whatever. All I know is that you dipthongs are stuck with Beck again. Hope the 2020 Season with Beck and Co is ok with you. Just think, he will retire in about 15 more years.

Comment

• I saw Wright lower his head and fight inside when he had to.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X