• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runnin' Cat
    replied
    Re: MIAA issues

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
    Scheduling is definitely an issue. It's undeniable.
    The GNAC could help in that regard.

Leave a comment:

• PSR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IowaBearcat
    replied

Starts with decline in line play for sure. MIAA used to field AA's on both sides of the ball and I believe the numbers have dropped off while teams like Ferris keep fielding more. Correct me if I am wrong Brandon, tried finding old lists from D2 but had to rely on outside sources.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied

Scheduling is definitely an issue. It's undeniable.

Leave a comment:

• HookemHerd
    replied

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
    So with Ouachita swamping UIndy, and NWMSU losing to Ferris, what can we determine is the current state of the MIAA? Is SILO not only hurting us with getting teams into the playoffs, but also leads to issues within the playoffs? At this point going 3-0 in the bowl games will do little to rehabilitate the MIAA's image.
    Conf was full of pretty young talented QBs, that'll improve. Hard for freshman to win playoff games. Lineplay particularly DT needs to improve. See what Ferris Oline did to the MIAA the last two years. Oline play as a whole in the conf is not good, very passive stuff.

And that pretty much explains it, MIAA has always been won with a consistent QB and a solid OL and a disruptive DL, nobody had those this year. A batch of QBs look promising in the future, Line play needs developing

Leave a comment:

• UCObluejay
    started a topic MIAA issues

MIAA issues

So with Ouachita swamping UIndy, and NWMSU losing to Ferris, what can we determine is the current state of the MIAA? Is SILO not only hurting us with getting teams into the playoffs, but also leads to issues within the playoffs? At this point going 3-0 in the bowl games will do little to rehabilitate the MIAA's image.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X