Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC

The GAC has made the regional finals 3 years in a row. It's safe to say the GAC may be the top conference in the region now with Ouachita and Harding leading the way. Both teams are young and will only get better. The days of the GAC being the butt of all jokes is over!!!!

Re: GAC

I'm guessing you are small in stature!

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
      I'm guessing you are small in stature!
      Nope and it comes with YUGE balls!!!

Comment

OK, I'll put a line in. I think it has more to do with the fact the MIAA has come back to the pack vs. the GAC being better.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
          The GAC has made the regional finals 3 years in a row. It's safe to say the GAC may be the top conference in the region now with Ouachita and Harding leading the way. Both teams are young and will only get better. The days of the GAC being the butt of all jokes is over!!!!

Comment

Since Fred was referencing the last 3 years, this is probably better fitting for the NW team. They (NW) beat HU in 2016 Regional finals. NW beat everybody they played in 2016 as they became the National Champions. In 2017 HU went to Semi. and 2018 is still up in the air if a GAC team can get out of the region against a GLIAC team.

Henderson State lost in 2nd round of PO's to ESU in 2015. HSU has never played PSU or NW. HSU lost to Mo Western in 2012.

PSU last played HU in PO's 5 years ago (2014).

So yes to NW from the MIAA playing better ball in the past 3 years and keeping a GAC team from getting out of the region. NW had a new HC last year and has young players for a couple years. I don't see that staying that way. NW will win more NC's. Maybe PSU will get back to their glory days too.

It's hard to tell if the GAC is better or the Region is just "weaker" based on the comparison.

Comment

ol fishnet fred lol.... like I said the last time you tried this....both teams you just mentioned are 2 loss teams minimum. as long as you hillbillies exist, you will always be the butt of all jokes...the head to head doesn't look good and well never know how our top 2 teams would have matched up. I suspect the MIAA teams would have had similar results.

Comment

Obu has won exactly one playoff game ever and now they think they're the gold standard. Seems legit.

Comment

Btw, I hope they keep winning to see just how unbearable Fred can get.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    Btw, I hope they keep winning to see just how unbearable Fred can get.
                    LOL, it is kinda fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                      Obu has won exactly one playoff game ever and now they think they're the gold standard. Seems legit.
                      Funny how the haters went from saying you guys haven't won a playoff game to you guys have only won one playoff game. Not saying we are the gold standard. We could easily win or lose next week. But I am saying we would mop the floor with any MIAA team this year including NW and the one hit wonder Gorillas.

Comment

Funny how the haters went from saying you guys haven't won a playoff game to you guys have only won one playoff game. Not saying we are the gold standard. We could easily win or lose next week. But I am saying we would mop the floor with any MIAA team this year including NW and the one hit wonder Gorillas.
                        ?

Comment

But I am saying we would mop the floor with any MIAA team this year including NW and the one hit wonder Gorillas.
                          hahaha *snort* that's funny stuff...you're high

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                            ?
                            Fred thinks football was invented at OBU about 4 years ago. You have to give him some latitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              ?

Hey Fishfryfred...I will be waiting to see what you meant by this :loser:
                              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X