• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAC

*crickets chirping*

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
      Oh I can get serious. It's not my fault some can't spot satire when presented.
      Fred,

Can you explain to me why the GAC was formed in the first place? And, why they wanted the exact number of teams to prevent them from playing outside the conference?

Comment

Why doesn't OBU get purple turf? That mud hen brown stuff you played Ferris on was UGLY!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
          Why doesn't OBU get purple turf? That mud hen brown stuff you played Ferris on was UGLY!

Comment

I hate to watch games broadcast on Boise State home field. Makes very hard viewing in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
              I hate to watch games broadcast on Boise State home field. Makes very hard viewing in my opinion.
              Or the red turf that Eastern Washington plays on.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                Or the red turf that Eastern Washington plays on.
                :good:

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                  Fred thinks football was invented at OBU about 4 years ago. You have to give him some latitude.
                  And maybe some longitude?

Comment

Originally posted by Finishempty Fred View Post
                    They can't get enough of Fred logic. They take everything so serious lol. Think I may need to patent the name Fred which is not even my name lol!!!
                    Is it Barnie?

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                      Fred,

Can you explain to me why the GAC was formed in the first place? And, why they wanted the exact number of teams to prevent them from playing outside the conference?
                      Eagerly awaiting the answer to this. GSC fans have some thoughts on this.
                      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                        Yeah, you may be waiting for quite a while. I all hear are crickets!!!

Comment

Since Fred's team has never seen December before maybe he only bought internet access through November?

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                            I know for GAC driving and travel distances were a big deal. We didn't originally have the exact number of teams. OK Baptist came in last to make that happen. UA Fort Smith also wanted in, but the GAC Committee wanted everyone to be a football school as well. Such a shame. UA Fort Smith would have helped the conference in Basketball and Baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                              I know for GAC driving and travel distances were a big deal. We didn't originally have the exact number of teams. OK Baptist came in last to make that happen. UA Fort Smith also wanted in, but the GAC Committee wanted everyone to be a football school as well. Such a shame. UA Fort Smith would have helped the conference in Basketball and Baseball.
                              Last edited by Techster88; 12-04-2018, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
                                Since Fred's team has never seen December before maybe he only bought internet access through November?
                                Wait a minute!! When did they get internet access? Oh my bad, satellite. Every hillbilly I know graduated from the CB radio to the two way long range radio to satellite.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X