• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlights:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BkETlC2-VO4

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post

7 wins assures this pathetic coaching staff another year.
      I think Beck and Co. done.
      Go Hounds!
      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
      Cyclone Power
      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Every other fan base in the conference can just completely torment the Pitt State fans with posts like this.

Both of these teams are a clear step (or steps) down from the 2012 editions, but the margin between the two might be pretty similar.

Some time during the past two seasons, I criticized the MW coaching hire. I just want to apologize to the MW fans for that. Setting aside Pitt State's own coaching woes, the MW HC has done a really nice job. Without knowing what they're on track to lose on both sides of the ball, they seem to be the program on track to control the conference beginning next year.

Comment

I think it was "National Rake Your Leaves to the Curb Day" at Pitt....that was part of the crowed problem.

Comment

Good job Griffs. We all know your backups got scored on late to make it look a little less like the dominant performance and all around beating that it really was.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

I think it was "National Rake Your Leaves to the Curb Day" at Pitt....that was part of the crowed problem.
                I asked Dr Scott and mumbling Jim. They assured me it was nearly sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I asked Dr Scott and mumbling Jim. They assured me it was nearly sold out.
                  Box score listed 6000. So, I guess we are getting the amount of season tickets and corporate seats sold...

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Every other fan base in the conference can just completely torment the Pitt State fans with posts like this.
                    Less about torment, more about support with Pitt St. fans that Beck needs to go. Clearly a change of guard in the conference and I think it's still in flux.
                    Go Hounds!
                    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                    Cyclone Power
                    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post

Both of these teams are a clear step (or steps) down from the 2012 editions, but the margin between the two might be pretty similar.

Some time during the past two seasons, I criticized the MW coaching hire. I just want to apologize to the MW fans for that. Setting aside Pitt State's own coaching woes, the MW HC has done a really nice job. Without knowing what they're on track to lose on both sides of the ball, they seem to be the program on track to control the conference beginning next year.
                      I will admit that I have also been crtical of the change. HCJP built the program up without a lot of what is available now. Like him or not personally he won a lot over his time. Having said that this staff has done a good job getting the Griffs back up and I believe with the exception of a senior o line there is a lot of talent and youth on this MWSU team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X