Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mules blowing it is one of my favorite traditions. Congrats to NW on being conference champs. Lots of 6-5 teams wonder what team goes to bowl

Comment

BW has obvious limits, but he actually made a lot of good decisions today. Rankin is a monster and should get the b-ball more. The D line dominated that game for NW. Bolles is a hell of a qb. He was making D1 throws today when he got the chance, but that pressure brought some mistakes out.

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is so unusual for Dwights crew...

Comment

Great day to be a Bearcat. Not so great a day to be a Mule QB. Eight sacks, 4 interceptions (one a pick six) and a fumble. Great job by the D-line!

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                Great day to be a Bearcat. Not so great a day to be a Mule QB. Eight sacks, 4 interceptions (one a pick six) and a fumble. Great job by the D-line!
                Defense came in and set the tone early and often. best overall game i have seen the cats play this season.

Comment

Uhh, I hate to tell you guys this, but that was not Dwight's crew. BTW I was on sideline close to where Tatum fielded the punt. He waved his hands side to side to signal everyone to get away. Then the ball bounced right up into his hands and he took off. The official interpreted the wave as a fair catch call. His hands were barely above his waist, definitely not shoulder high or above like a fair catch signal. The move he put on the first two defenders was sweet! C'est la vie.
                  Last edited by NW Normal; 11-16-2019, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverGreen View Post
                    BW has obvious limits, but he actually made a lot of good decisions today. Rankin is a monster and should get the b-ball more. The D line dominated that game for NW. Bolles is a hell of a qb. He was making D1 throws today when he got the chance, but that pressure brought some mistakes out.
                    He missed on some easier throws too, leading to a couple of the INT's (especially the under throw in the 2nd qtr). But agree, he made some high lvl throws, on the move too. D-line had 8 sacks against a relatively mobile QB. Impressive. They looked a little tired towards the end of the 1st half since they were on the field almost the whole 2nd qtr (their own fault for scoring a TD lol).

I'm not sure I'd want to play UCM again. If they played cleaner ball, they'd be hard to stop.

Comment

NW D line looked scary. I think they had Bolles was seeing ghost.
                      Cool Story Bro

Comment

Hmm. Now I'm confused. The box score says that it was Dwight's crew, but the white hat, sure didn't look like Dwight to me.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                          Hmm. Now I'm confused. The box score says that it was Dwight's crew, but the white hat, sure didn't look like Dwight to me.
                          The referee was not Neibling. Guaranteed.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

It was NOT Niebling
                            Last edited by GreenwoodBearcat; 11-16-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

It was Niebling
                              No

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

No
                                I had to edit. I know it was NOT Niebling...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X