Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• it's too bad with that defensive performance, that we get that offensive performance to go with it. defense played inspired passionate football. offense played like it was a mandatory meeting that nobody wanted to be at...it has to be frustrating for defense to get the stops they do, only to have the offense burn off 10 seconds of game time and give the ball right back.

i will say this about the bison D. they were damn good tacklers. they wrapped up, and it was usually the first guy that made contact that brought them down.

Comment

• Sorry for the long ride back (not really) but there were a lot of Harding players trash talking. So here it is in a nutshell. NW had held your stupid powerful offense to 6 points in 12 quarters. You can stop talking shiit.
        Last edited by GreenwoodBearcat; 11-23-2019, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Sorry for the long ride back (not really) but there were a lot of Harding players trash talking. So here it is in a nutshell. NW had held your stupid powerful offense to 6 points in 16 quarters. You can stop talking shiit.
          ahh, i think you mean 12 quarters!

Comment

• Good effort by both d's. Usually like the 2 pt call but I think I would have kicked. The way overtime works imo favored hu at that point. Bison might have felt totally fired up at 7-7. But you never know.

Comment

• Just like the early 1900's the Bison are almost extinct...well in playoff term they are.

Comment

• The play that no one has mentioned was the fake kick in the 4th quarter. To me, punt it and pin Harding deep in their own territory, but we gave them a short field at that point. An option team would have been hard pressed to drive the length of the field with one time out left!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                  The play that no one has mentioned was the fake kick in the 4th quarter. To me, punt it and pin Harding deep in their own territory, but we gave them a short field at that point. An option team would have been hard pressed to drive the length of the field with one time out left!

Comment

The play that no one has mentioned was the fake kick in the 4th quarter. To me, punt it and pin Harding deep in their own territory, but we gave them a short field at that point. An option team would have been hard pressed to drive the length of the field with one time out left!
                    According to sources within the team it was supposed to be a punt, but BW changed and fuucked it up

Comment

ahh, i think you mean 12 quarters!
                      Yea. the excitement of the game overwhelmed my math capabilities.

Comment

• Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• The nw d played an awesome, inspired game. So did the Harding d.

Comment

• i agree with half of that
                            Go Bearcats!
                            M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                              i agree with half of that
                              Of course you do because you're a nw fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by codeblack View Post

This is the best D in the country
                                Ehhhh...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X